Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts
Checked the plugs? maybe it fouled them...

Tree?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok here it is
Hood
Bumper
Pipe
Can
Front tub
Front aluminum brace
RAVE Body and cap
Oil reservoir
Hand gaurds
Screen kit
Right side engine cradle
Right lower front A-arm mounting bracket

there may be more that was first inspection

DON'T LET YOUR POLARIS BUDDIES RIDE YOUR SLED

·
Super Mega Wicked Advanced Member
2,041 Posts
Ouch! Looks like a parts sled now.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
You mean it just stopped when it hit the tree? That hurts to look at! Im glad noone was hurt.

·
Doo Pilot
1,895 Posts
Ouch! I bet thats gonna leave a mark ! In your wallet!

Dang polaris drivers! They've never had so much power under their thumb.

Glad no one was hurt!

Rich

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
AKRNGDX said:
RATED_X said:
Was that your sled?
[snapback]700069[/snapback]​
It was mine...

And no.....it's not a parts sled....yet

AKRNGDX
[snapback]700414[/snapback]​
Wow man...tough spot to be in. Good luck with everything. Is your buddy still your buddy?

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
LOOKS LIKE THOSE PESKY MUFFLER BEARINGS AGAIN

·
Registered
37 Posts
04RevX said:
AKRNGDX said:
RATED_X said:
Was that your sled?
[snapback]700069[/snapback]​
It was mine...

And no.....it's not a parts sled....yet

AKRNGDX
[snapback]700414[/snapback]​
Wow man...tough spot to be in. Good luck with everything. Is your buddy still your buddy?
[snapback]700429[/snapback]​
Yes....How can I be mad? "Hey buddy....try my sled out" C'mon..how many times have you said that, or heard that?

I was talking to (05SDI) when we were pulling apart the carnage...and a thought crossed my mind that, you just don't let anyone ride your sled, you let someone who is responsible, and the buddy who centerpunched it is/was.....it also helps that he has deep enough pockets to pay for the repairs
not that there was any questions to that effect.

The first words out of my mouth were "Are you OK?" when he said yes.....then I centerpunched him! just kidding.

AKRNGDX

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Well thats good to hear. Your right though, I only let people ride my sled that I can trust or atleast can pay for any damages. Problems usually happen when they can't pay for what they damaged.

·
Registered
37 Posts
04RevX said:
Well thats good to hear. Your right though, I only let people ride my sled that I can trust or atleast can pay for any damages. Problems usually happen when they can't pay for what they damaged.
[snapback]700511[/snapback]​
True, I also thought I might stop and think twice before I hop on a buddies sled...

This repair is going to run well over a grand, I'm looking at after market parts that are cheaper than stock. Pipe and can will save some, but the rest is spendy as hell.

AKRNGDX

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Here is another shot of AKRNGDX's sled when it first arrived at the Trauma Center. This is what your sled will look like if you are pulled back from 35 miles out in the boonies. My guess is they made that 35 mile trip in about 30 minutes, under tow. At first I felt sorry for the Gade but after opening the side panels I felt sorry for the poor sucker who had to hang on to that thing for 35 miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Sorry I am only allowed to post small pics or one at a time, but here is one more.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Sorry I am only allowed to post small pics or one at a time, but here is one more. wow I kinda messed that up but here is another try.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts