Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the most recent picture of my Rev 440 .....

Note::::The slides will be black once i get a chance to change them out, and the snowflap will be solid black or white... Suspension upgrades and lots of powdercoating will be done early spring/late winter

Tell me what you guys think...??

Attachments

·
Just doo it.
690 Posts
xsr_racing28c said:

Note::::The slides will be black once i get a chance to change them out, and the snowflap will be solid black or white... Suspension upgrades and lots of powdercoating will be done early spring/late winter

[snapback]704214[/snapback]​
Well I would say your sttempt is turning out quite well. Im a sucker for white on a sled, the blue is awesome to. How are you planning to make the tailflap all black?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The tailflap will be replaced by a different one, probably a custom made one. My family owns a heavy duty truck dealership here, and we get custom flaps made for our trucks and i may just go that route. For now, i not too worried about getting the slides changed and the flap on, cuz they are saying snow is coming, so im just looking forward to that for right now...
Thanks for the responses also...

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
where did the white springs come from? did you paint or buy? how are they holding up, I want to do something simmilar.

I like the blue look. mine is black/white but I think it looks nice to have blue (somethig different)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The white springs were powdercoated... they are holding up well... i have many more plans for the sled, so this is only the start of what it should look like.. ~jay

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks Great the Blue is an awesom lookin color! Keep it up and post pics when your done!!! Maybe Blue skihandles and Powercoat the Tunnel Reninforcements Blue or White... Blue would probley be better. White would be hard to keep clean down there... NICE JOB!

A White Belly pan might look nice touch too. If you can find one. Im not sure if skidoo makes one of not. But would look nice coming toward you with the white skis and Hood!

·
G MAN
5,381 Posts
xsr_racing28c said:

[snapback]704214[/snapback]​
VERY NICE!

Get some white hyfax.

G MAN

·
Monosodium Glutamate
2,663 Posts
Great job! Keep the pics coming as she progresses.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.