Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AHH I can't wait!

Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting Wheel Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
very nice sled! Cant wait to see one in person. As always think snow!!!
Thanks, As much as I wanted it to come in, I kinda wish it hadn't cuz no snow in the near future...ahh I'm chompin' at the bit..lol

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Who needs snow, fire that bad boy up and aerate the lawn.

Then pull it the garage for some visualization exercises.

Can you tell the lack of snow is killing me?
Lol, oh I will be aerating the lawn some I'm sure...its killing me too.

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
See if the inside of your track is rubbing the top of the shock near the drive shaft ?
You need to quit worrying about this and bringing it up to everyone else who gets their new sled. Its very clear that all the Rmotions are doing this, so just let everyone enjoy their new sleds, and worry about your own.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sweet sled man! I think I saw that sled at Gary's on Thursday when I was up that way.
Thanks man, That would have been mine. You get a new one from them?

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
You need to quit worrying about this and bringing it up to everyone else who gets their new sled. Its very clear that all the Rmotions are doing this, so just let everyone enjoy their new sleds, and worry about your own.
Hey ,did you see the recall on 2011 Etech 800 pistons?

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
According to the internet, Cats welds break on groomed trails, Polaris' 800s blow up every 25 miles even after the mandated 25 re-flashes, Yamahas are so heavy they're not allowed on lakes for obvious safety reasons, Ski-Doos Iso bearings only last 3000 miles at best, everybody that runs Amsoil burns down their motors if they even pull it over too fast, and all these people saw it themselves and/or their riding buddies have one. I haven't seen 4 800 XPs all year, much less see 4 of them a weekend getting pulled out of the woods while the owner stopped to talk to me about how he already diagnosed it was a crank bearing failure.
I guess it's just the constant 'i heard' rumors that makes a guy afraid to even ride his sled any further then he wants to walk.
By the looks of all the new 800s on Doo-Talk, my guess is they are a proven bad a$$ sled and that's why all the guys are buying them. I know i'd love one!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah man for sure. I'm planning to order a sled this spring. Do you take your sled anywhere like Wisconsin or the UP?
Generally I don't due to lack of time. I have been to St. Germaine, WI. That was some awesome riding. The last few years a bunch of us have gone to Caledonia,MN for 3 days or so. It's only 2 hours from here and has some pretty good riding. Where all do you ride?

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
According to the internet, Cats welds break on groomed trails, Polaris' 800s blow up every 25 miles even after the mandated 25 re-flashes, Yamahas are so heavy they're not allowed on lakes for obvious safety reasons, Ski-Doos Iso bearings only last 3000 miles at best, everybody that runs Amsoil burns down their motors if they even pull it over too fast, and all these people saw it themselves and/or their riding buddies have one. I haven't seen 4 800 XPs all year, much less see 4 of them a weekend getting pulled out of the woods while the owner stopped to talk to me about how he already diagnosed it was a crank bearing failure.
I guess it's just the constant 'i heard' rumors that makes a guy afraid to even ride his sled any further then he wants to walk.
By the looks of all the new 800s on Doo-Talk, my guess is they are a proven bad a$$ sled and that's why all the guys are buying them. I know i'd love one!
i bet my 800 is one of them you seen as my family have a place near mountain. but anyway my 800 had 4500 trouble free miles on it untill i lost a reed pedal taking out my cylinder. guess i was lucky i made it past the 3k isoflex problem but now everyone knows the reeds go out at 4500miles. guess most didnt know about it because they had everything replace at 3k when they replaced their engines do to iso and cranks

1 - 20 of 34 Posts