Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This would be a smart feature. Many of us have 440's and like to post results, findinga, and problems on the 440's. This forum would filter all the 440 talk away from the REV and MXZ forum where the majority of the population DOESN"T have these little gremlins...But then you get the argument about (why dont we have a GADE" forum? well, thats basically POINTLESS since the gade is SAME thing as the mxz, but 15'' longer. The 440 forum would be more feesable. Everyday, more and more people are coming on DOOTALK with questions and concerns about the 440's...it would gives us a time to converse about the 440. C;mon Craig....pretty plz w/ a skidoo on top? -chris

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
440man said:
This would be a smart feature. Many of us have 440's and like to post results, findinga, and problems on the 440's. This forum would filter all the 440 talk away from the REV and MXZ forum where the majority of the population DOESN"T have these little gremlins...But then you get the argument about (why dont we have a GADE" forum? well, thats basically POINTLESS since the gade is SAME thing as the mxz, but 15'' longer. The 440 forum would be more feesable. Everyday, more and more people are coming on DOOTALK with questions and concerns about the 440's...it would gives us a time to converse about the 440. C;mon Craig....pretty plz w/ a skidoo on top? -chris
[snapback]274880[/snapback]​
I agree. This way I will not have to read any more posts about how "the mighty little 440 can beat all 600's and 800's". LOL what a joke... Yes, Craig they need a new home.. And BTW, I have ridden, owned, and raced a 440 so I know full well what they can and can't Doo.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts