Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have a Dyno Port single pipe and can for the 800 motor. Also have the VForce 3 reeds, spacers, a goodwin clutch kit (RER), and a head. All from MCB performance, except clutch kit from Goodwin's. Here is their product descriptions:

Ski Doo MXZ800 '01-'03
LEARN FOR MCB'S TESTING FROM THEIR OWN '01 MXZ 800

MXZ800 Engine Options
$289.00 Dynoport Single Pipe....+5 HP @ 78-7900rpm....(add $100.00 for Ceramic Coating) Great boost in low and midrange power. Click Here for MCB's track-dyno proof of the actual gain from the Dynoport single pipe. *NOT CERAMIC COATED
Note: '02 Owners must also purchase the Dynoport Silencer with the Single Pipe. Single pipe does not work with stock silencer. *HAVE THE SILENCER
$235.00 Dynoport or MBRP Silencer....4 lbs weight reduction....slightly louder than stock *SOUNDS MEAN, BUT ONLY WHEN YOU ARE IN IT. JUST SLIGHTLY LOUDER THAN STOCK AT IDLE AND LOW SPEED
$260.00 V-Force Delta III Reeds....+3HP P/N V3S-123-2
Adds +4 to 5HP when combined with pipe/port/head
$50.00 Fett Reed Spacers....+1HP
Adds a total of 2.5HP when combined with the Reeds. Click here for the MXZ800 Track Dyno Proof of this gain from the Reeds and the Reed Spacers.
$280.00 Cheater Head and Cylinder Shim Kit....+6 HP @ 7800-8000rpm
All new head design. The stock "T" shaped head was designed for emissions; this new head improves combustion efficiency and flow. This head does not increase compression over the stock head. Bolt-on application, no machining is necessary. This kit greatly improves top-end on the MXZ800. Retains stock appearance.

Goodwin clutch kit: Hours and days of testing go into all of our Ski-Doo Clutch Kits assuring some of the best acceleration gains over stock calibrations anywhere. Quicker backshift and throttle response without any sacrifice in reliability make these kits a must if you want to stay ahead of the competition. Depending on model and year, kit includes: A set of ramps, G.P. primary spring, adjustable pins, G.P. secondary spring, teflon coated helix, instructions & tuning info. Standard kits cost $299.95. RER Kits are $339.95. *KIT IS FOR 2002 RER 800X. MAY WORK ON 2001 and 2003 AS WELL. CONTACT GOODWIN FOR OTHER APPLICATIONS.

Will sell all as kit, or separate as needed. Looking for 50% purchase prices listed above, or best offers on everything.

MCB's web site is mcbperformance.com

Jay
[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are these parts still for sale?

Why are you selling them?

Is the cylinder shim kit a gasket, or a reusable aluminum piece?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The sled all of this came off of was a 2002. The can is also Dyno Port. I'm selling everything because I sold the snowmobile and have a Rev now. Took all of the good stuff off the sled before I sold it. The shim kit is an aluminum gasket that replaces the stock BRP base gasket. I highly recommend a new shim to ensure an airtight seal. The shim is nothing more than an aluminum gasket and should only be a few bucks from MCB.

Have had a lot of PM's inquiring, but still have everything. Make some offers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts