Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone replace this bearing as normal maintenance? I would think so, since there is no grease fitting like the drive shaft or in chaincase oil like the other two bearings. I plan on replacing my jackshaft bearing (one behind the driven clutch) and was wondering if NTN makes this bearing. If so, what is the p/n? Thanks.

·
Certifiable Sledhead and Cybertruck Reservation Ho
4,444 Posts
bzdqkq said:
Does anyone replace this bearing as normal maintenance? I would think so, since there is no grease fitting like the drive shaft or in chaincase oil like the other two bearings. I plan on replacing my jackshaft bearing (one behind the driven clutch) and was wondering if NTN makes this bearing. If so, what is the p/n? Thanks.
[snapback]684485[/snapback]​
Just bring the old bearing into any bearing house and they'll be able to match it for you. I've never replaced a Doo jackshaft bearing btw... on any of the sleds that I've owned (the mileages are in my Sig), and I've never had one fail.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.