Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into changing things up and extending the rails to a 136, now I know my sled is a 121-15-1.25 2.52 pitch will a 136-16-1.5 2.52 pitch work or is the 16 inch too big?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Stay to the right, in your lane and slow down.
1,526 Posts
Not 100% sure a 16" will fit but even so think you will be better off with a 15" track and a 600 engine... many more track options at 15"

The track you listed is from a Renegade sled which is a 16".

Also I would highly recommend adding the longer heat exchanger in the tunnel if you do go to the longer track. Know several guys that ended up adding the longer heat exchanger for trail riding as on hardpack and low snow they were overheating.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay I have buddy that has this track off his renegade it's a good deal that's why I was wondering

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
There should be no problem puting a 16 wide track in that tunnel. The only thing with the 16 is more track to turn, but drop a tooth on top and go.

Thumper

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks I have the stock 22/43 in it but have everything to go to a 20/43 and should pull good

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
agreed with above,have put 16 wides under many different revs...yes it seems tight and will sometimes touch a rivet or two (but even the xp sleds that come stock with the 16 do that) I wouldnt be afraid to get the deal and do it,you may find a few rivets that you want to trim,or hammer flatter...but will fit...just my 3cents Hardy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts