Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! First post here but I have a 2001 MXZ 800X. Everything is mint on it......5K miles but from the condition you couldn't tell it was ever ridden. Everything is OEM. Thinking of doing some modifications in the off season to it to make it ride a bit better and maybe change the look. New clutch in it already, thinking of adding an extension and a trail can. Anyone offer any advise suspension wise that might pay off?

·
Registered
676 Posts
I have a 01 mxz 800 and absolutely love it. I have a tracks USA 136 kit with 1 1/2 track and installed a pair of camoplast powder skis. Stock primary but I put a straight 47 helix in secondary and went to a 23t top gear. Have vf3's and dynoport pipe. Pulls very hard. Will line it up with any of the newer sleds. Oh and most importantly LEAVE the stock can on it!! I had a mbrp on it and it killed my midrange.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I did a 144 extension on my 03 800, 3.5" riser, rev seat, cobra track, and swaybar cut out. makes for a fun powder sled, if only there was some snow :( i beat the hell out of my lawn for an hour today.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts