Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be selling my 1999 Mxz 600 at the end of the season. It has yellow headlight cover, yellow snowflap, yellow ski loops, black edge rail grips, and a black skid plate. It also has a 1.5 inch x 121 track on it. The track is not missing any lugs and hooks up awesome on the trail. (i will be putting a 1.5 lug track on my new sled because i like it so much.) The sled runs great. It pulls awesome at low and mid range. It never fouls plugs, i run all season on one set of plugs. The sled has 8000 miles on it as of right now. One cylinder was resleeved and new pistons and rings were installed at around 6000 miles due to a cir (spelling?) clip breaking. Just bad luck i was told. All regular maintanance is alway done. Sled is waxed and armoralled at least twice a year. Pipe and belt cover are also polished. Overall the sled looks great for having 8000 miles on it and is one of the sharpest ones around.

Anyone interested? what would you offer me for a price?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention it also has yellow slides and all the shocks were rebuilt at the begining of this season.

I don't have any pictures right now but i'm working on it. I am located near Appleton Wisconsin.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts