Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so today i was surfing the web trying to find out the top speed of my sled ( 2004 mxz 600 h.o adrenaline) and came to the thought of a 600 ho vs a 600 sdi and wondered if there would be much of a difference besides from the fuel mileage?

·
Profile Creeper
14,942 Posts
you will never get an actually answer about this. they are both fast sleds. personally my sdi has been faster then any other 600 iv run across. but the same will be said from a guy with a regular 600HO. lol

·
Registered
922 Posts
My wifes 04' 600 HO Walks my 07 SDI everytime when we race. Both have rage cage packs and clutch work done. It doesn't bother me but some of the guys we ride with get really "edit for bad language" when she waxes them. I bought it from a coworker and he says its been evil fast since day one. Rebuilt it once at 3900 miles and it is still unbelievably fast for a carbed 600.

·
Profile Creeper
14,942 Posts
My wifes 04' 600 HO Walks my 07 SDI everytime when we race. Both have rage cage packs and clutch work done. It doesn't bother me but some of the guys we ride with get really "edit for bad language" when she waxes them. I bought it from a coworker and he says its been evil fast since day one. Rebuilt it once at 3900 miles and it is still unbelievably fast for a carbed 600.
^^^^point proven lol

·
Registered
337 Posts
My 2003 600HO will beat my 2007 600 SDI to the gas station every time. 12 MPG verses 18 MPG makes the decision a no brainer in my mind.

·
Registered
889 Posts
My buddy used to have an 05 renegade 600 H.O. sdi and I have a 04 summit 600 H.O. carbed, we done alot of riding and we were never very far apart on fuel mileage no more then a few dollars on a fillup. It's hard to judge on power because his sled was completely stock and my sled has some exhaust and clutch work, longer track and much different gearing. I would destroy him in a short race but he would get me on a longer run and the both of us would destroy an 800 polaris switchback that used to ride with us

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well the people i ride with atm have a 2000 mxz 600 and the other has a 2005 to 2007 mxz gade 600 sdi

1 - 8 of 8 Posts