Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just got home from our ride up in the U.P. and am finaly conviced to put pipes on my sled. I rode a rev 600 and he had pipes on it and oh man did it sound nice. so i wanna put some on mine. My ? is what would be the best company to buy from and what would sound the nicest. Also i own a 03 500mxz

·
Registered
81 Posts
are you looking for pipes? or just a can? If you are looking for pipes, you might be out of luck because i dont know of any company that makes pipes for a 500, i might be wrong though. If you are looking for a can i would get a MBRP. I know they make cans for the 500s. My friend has a trail on his and it sounds good and isnt too much louder than stock. If you want loud then get the Race can by MBRP.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have an MBRP race can on my 2000 MXZ 500 and it screams...it looks sharp too, just wish i could get my avatar to work for me...:S anyway...if u are looking for a loud can try MBRP's race can. If you are looking for a pipe i know dynoport makes pipes for our 500's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.