Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just aquired a 1994 ski doo mx 470, I had a 1993 years ago, and really loved the sled, I am looking for modifications for the slep, ie.) Silencer, can, suspension upgrades, clutch springs, shocks, jetting the carbs, etc. I am i need of some help finding these parts, nobody seams to sell to many upgrades, is the other models that will work that i can search for to do some upgrades and also would like to find out some people that have these sleds to chat with and compare notes.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I have just aquired a 1994 ski doo mx 470, I had a 1993 years ago, and really loved the sled, I am looking for modifications for the slep, ie.) Silencer, can, suspension upgrades, clutch springs, shocks, jetting the carbs, etc. I am i need of some help finding these parts, nobody seams to sell to many upgrades, is the other models that will work that i can search for to do some upgrades and also would like to find out some people that have these sleds to chat with and compare notes.
Thanks
find a 454 from a mxz x & turn it into a mxz thats what the 94 & 95 mxz's ran & they got pretty big power out of them for a 440 & theres a lot more stuff you can get for them like twin pipes & heads

1 - 2 of 2 Posts