Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,350 Posts
Craig,
One thing I would suggest is if a topic is moved, say from the REV chassis forum to the General discussion forum, to leave the title where it was originally posted, with an "moved to" sign and link to the new location. Its pretty frustrating to post a topic and have it disappear, only to find it has been moved for some reason.

I am also on the RV.net forum, and they do that over there. It is very helpful, not only to the poster, but the forum readers as well.

Here is a link to a page with 2 examples of what I am refering to. I'm not sure if the examples will still be on the page, as it is a very active forum.

Thanks, and keep up the GREAT work.

·
RETIRED
11,148 Posts
one of the reasons for moving a thread to its correct forum , is so that , say the rev forum is not filled with , wtb threads or threads about ungle johns tractor...
this makes it easier to browse the forum you are looking at , essp if your trying to find a spicific thread, you wont have to wade thru, 20 extra threads that dont belong there
if we were to leave links all over the place it would defeat the purpose of moving the thread

also, if someone cant find a post that they make......what i do is click on your screen name ( or the name of the thread starter), and click on ""find posts""...the last post you made will come up first

hope this helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts