1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
found elsewhere
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hostel- Pretty Good, killer ending

Munich- Absolutley Great Film.

Jarhead- Good Movie, ex-military will understand it a lil better

Syriana- WOW, good movie and it makes u think.

Brokeback Mountain- Boring, one part make me puke, one part made me laugh.

Bandidas- Dumb, but Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz are hawt.

The Pink Panther- Im not gonna watch it.

The Family Stone- Not too bad...your wife will like it. Claire Danes is Hawt.

Waiting- Man this was one of the funniest movies Ive seen in 06.

The Ringer- "When the *&% did we get ice cream?"

Everything is Illuminated- I was pleasantly surprised.

Goal- Really good movie, even if you hate Futbol.

Walk the Line- Not too bad....country people can party!

Capote- Pretty good movie, I was surprised.

Where the Truth Lies- Really, really, really Good flick...lots of doing it!

In her shoes- Ok, chick flick...but Cameron Diaz is hot in this movie.

Domino- Kind of dumb.

The Constant Gardener- Pretty Good, could have been better. Kind of LONG.

The Ice Harvest- REALLY Good movie, very funny. John Cusack and Billy Bob Thorton.

The Dark Hours- Okay, cool gore scenes.

·
found elsewhere
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, had to see what the fuss was all about. Didnt deserve oscar consideration IMO.

·
Who me ?
2,824 Posts
MTM said:
Yep, had to see what the fuss was all about. Didnt deserve oscar consideration IMO.
[snapback]751741[/snapback]​
Man, there is some things I just can't watch.

No stomach for it...........

·
Registered
139 Posts
Brokeback mountain was gayer than aids. I really like Walk the Line though, Johnny Cash is the man...even though i dislike almost all country...Cash was different!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I just saw Walk the Line, and it was great, any Country, Folk, or Rockabilly fan should see it.

·
Phil in the NEK
985 Posts
Thanks MTM - you just helped me add a bunch of movies to my blockbuster mail order form!

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
DooDaddy said:
MTM said:

[snapback]751755[/snapback]​
wow, i really hope you get slammed by a mack truck tomorrow. there is no reason for you to be acting like that towards gay people it's their right to choose what they want and none of us are in any position to judge them. i think it's so bogus when people just rip on homosexuals without any argument and just do it because either it's the social "in" or that they just feel its wrong without understanding it.

wow, i hate ignorant people.

·
Phil in the NEK
985 Posts
speaking of ignorant people -- Now I could be wrong (it happened once before) but someone who chooses to not want to watch a certain arguably disgusting act is a much better person than someone who wishes harm to another human because they do not agree on a certain topic................

grow up

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
please you got to be kidding me. first of all, it wasnt like he was saying that he didnt see the movie because he feels its wrong. he gave a freakin puke icon to convey his feelings. i really hope that you have a gay kid or a kid with a disability so you can understand what they really have to go through. so kiss my "edit for bad language" and YOU grow up and realize that homosexuality is a HUGE part of american society and shouldn't be shunned because some people arent mature enough to accept and RESPECT a person's choice.

·
Who me ?
2,824 Posts
stan997 said:
please you got to be kidding me. first of all, it wasnt like he was saying that he didnt see the movie because he feels its wrong. he gave a freakin puke icon to convey his feelings. i really hope that you have a gay kid or a kid with a disability so you can understand what they really have to go through. so kiss my "edit for bad language" and YOU grow up and realize that homosexuality is a HUGE part of american society and shouldn't be shunned because some people arent mature enough to accept and RESPECT a person's choice.
[snapback]751916[/snapback]​
That's exactly right -all of it. I have gay relatives, my wifes hair dresser is gay.

As people , i don't judge them . As a sexual preference the thought of two men making out makes me sick .
If you don't mind it, that's fine.

By the way i don't judge all junkies either, but the thought of putting a needle in my arm also makes me sick.

Why would you wish it upon someone if you are so open minded and accepting of gay sex. And *%@ does a disabled kid have to do with anything ?
Sexual preference is a small part of who a person is , however, somehow you have managed to wrap it all up into a nice neat package that your brain can comprehend.Talk about ignorant.

Wow, you are an angry person !!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
stan997 said:
DooDaddy said:
MTM said:

[snapback]751755[/snapback]​
wow, i really hope you get slammed by a mack truck tomorrow. there is no reason for you to be acting like that towards gay people it's their right to choose what they want and none of us are in any position to judge them. i think it's so bogus when people just rip on homosexuals without any argument and just do it because either it's the social "in" or that they just feel its wrong without understanding it.

wow, i hate ignorant people.
[snapback]751880[/snapback]​
Dude, that was his opinion. You want to fight for gay rights and yet smoke his right to the first amendment??? Use your head. I have an overly gay brother WITH full blown AIDS and yet even I refuse to see the movie. That's my choice. You just can't go around preaching rights if you aren't going to be 100% straight with both sides.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
stan997 said:
[snapback]751916[/snapback]​
Talk about someone who isn't mature enough to accept and RESPECT someone elses choices. You just told DooDaddy that he couldn't choose not to like the gay life style. You need to wait til college is over and you have real life experiences before you should start telling people what they can and can't doo. IMHO

·
Who me ?
2,824 Posts
My brother in law was gay and passed on from aids complications, so I have some experience here.
His Dad was one of my best friends and I held him as he died from 3 yrs ago . So don't even think of putting words in my mouth you idiot.

It's typical of inexperience to yell at the top of it's lungs because it's now cool to stick up for gay people in society. Get some original thoughts.

Leave it to someone to read more into a thread than needed. Maybe I need more emoticons.

Run down by a mack truck ????????? Man , that's harsh. Get some help Stan.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts