Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recieved my new C&A outlaws and was wondering how to mount them to my 03 rev with the supplied hardware. Do I still need the rubber under the camber piece (and if so, how, seems too tight). The hardware consists of a bolt, lock nut, 2 small washers, and two large washers (big and thick) for each ski. How do you put them on, is it little washers on the outside and the big ones on the inside, can't seem to fit both large washers between the camber piece and the inside of the saddle and the two little ones leave too much play. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
n69211 said:
I just recieved my new C&A outlaws and was wondering how to mount them to my 03 rev with the supplied hardware. Do I still need the rubber under the camber piece (and if so, how, seems too tight). The hardware consists of a bolt, lock nut, 2 small washers, and two large washers (big and thick) for each ski. How do you put them on, is it little washers on the outside and the big ones on the inside, can't seem to fit both large washers between the camber piece and the inside of the saddle and the two little ones leave too much play. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

[snapback]306225[/snapback]​
Yes, you need the rubber piece, you have to muscle it in. Try starting one side and then tweaking the ski up to line the second hole up. Helps if you have a second hand. Or set the sled on the floor and use the weight of the sled squish the rubber.

The thin washers go on the inside between the saddle and ski leg and the two fat ones go on the outside of the saddle between the saddle and bolt/nut. The play on the inside is eliminated when you tighten the bolt/nut. Also - the bolts go in from outside to inside.

·
Registered
44 Posts
n69211 said:

[snapback]306225[/snapback]​
i used a port a power spreader to spread the skis and i worked great

1 - 4 of 4 Posts