Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Here is a video of some riding we did in Febuary at Valemount B.C. The helmet cam is a little grainy, it is too low of bit rate to see the detail, on my computer it is good. I may have to make into smaller parts to get the detail for download. The standstill stuff is good for quality.

Sledding-Feb06.wmv

Lloyd

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Nice video!!!!!

·
aka DooNut.
1,623 Posts
Wowsers...I got tired just watching you guys dig out..Great stuff. Love the sled stuck vertical...My first thought was gas might leak and cause her to burn down.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Way doo people that live in the mountains or near have to doo that. Post video like that so people that get all excited about one foot of snow can see? That looked pretty sweet and a lot of fun. Keep sending video and the rest of us will just have to be jealous.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Those are nothing for hillclimbs. Wait until spring, I will have some impressive videos of hillclimbing (maybe some wreckage), but still nothing like the pro's. The cameras don't do the hills justice most of the times.

Lloyd

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Sweet video, were those all gades and short tracks?? What depth of lug does everyone run??

I have a gade and was thinking about ditching the 1.25" ripsaw for a 1.5" or 1.75" track...

Josh

·
RIP Old 600
2,646 Posts
what a sweet vid, that one jump u guys kept on hitting looked like a blast!!!

Andrew

1 - 20 of 29 Posts