1,258 Posts
I have had Street Bikes in the past
as well as ATV's
We now have 2 Sea-doos and 2 Dirt Bikes to
help pass the summer months

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Had 86 Harley Sportster 883 punched to 1220 and very fast for a Harley. WOuld beat CBR to 100. Now 2001 Suzuki SV650 for riding around town.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I ride a 2000 GSXR600 in the summer I like the gas mileage. Wait you guys arent my wife I like the look,sound and throttle response = adrenaline rush .Plus got four wheeler also and kid has a XR50 that I ride more then he does !!!!!

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
frostyy said:
Just wondering how many motorcycle enthusiasts are also Doo owners? I currently ride a '04 Harley FLSTCI (Heritage Softail Classic). Do you racers also ride Sport bikes and/or dirt bikes? Or perhaps there's some sort of relationship between owning a cruiser and a trail/touring sled?

[snapback]295432[/snapback]​
Mine is a 2000 R1150 GS, more like a REV than my MXZ ...!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I raced ATV`s from when there where only 3 wheelers, 1986-2001, through the transition to only quads. Rode dirt-bikes, ATV`s and sleds more than half my life. There may be a new MX bike in my future, but my dream is to find a 1988 Honda Fourtrax 250R that someone forgot about in a barn somewhere. Only that year will doo. I have owned several and now that I am older I need one to feel the "Golden years" again.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.