Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I can only assume someone on this forum might be able to tell me a little bit about this guy his name is Laverne Rosenberg, He built the motor on this 98 mach z that has been on Craigslist for a little while. Has anyone else had any work done by him?, bored to 889, ported, new crank, oil port drilled out, clutched, jetted, pipes and stingers. The sled is spotless, I just got off the phone with Laverne he is an old timer now, and claimed the sled made upwards of 200hp, he couldnt remember everything since its been something like 10 years ago.. I can only assume he might have built a few more of these or maybe this was the only one idk. Hopefully someone knows of him and his work. Thanks. Ill post pics when its in my possession tomorrow. Heres the link to the sled.

http://rmn.craigslist.org/snw/5406740595.html

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Good price considering the amount of work. I need to find myself a motor that's already been ported and such for my triple rev. I've been having a hard time finding one. If you don't buy it I would drive up and pick it up.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
If you know where hermitage rd that's where I grew up. We did grass drags when I was younger. Hill drags are the new thing these days. We race at the ski resorts. KB, swain, and some other places. Smokey's in java center is my favorite bar along with the flip side. All of the girls as smokeys know me by name and drink. Small world.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you know where hermitage rd that's where I grew up. We did grass drags when I was younger. Hill drags are the new thing these days. We race at the ski resorts. KB, swain, and some other places. Smokey's in java center is my favorite bar along with the flip side. All of the girls as smokeys know me by name and drink. Small world.
Oh no **** rite by Conroy Motors, yen my old house it rite down the RR tracks, My mother lives on Curriers still. Small world for sure. Yeah flip side and wales center is where i always go when im in town.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts