Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been quiet with this till she was done. So here she is. Loaded up and heading to ride her for the weekend and get some break in miles. She started out as a Bondi style blower sled then upgraded motor package then upgraded to motec and finally upgraded to full turbo system.

Motor was built by hurricane
6mm stroke
Bored .030
High lift intake cam
Ported head
Hurricane upgraded valve springs
All said and done around 1300cc with a lot more airflow
Through valves and head

Turbo system is all precision but I made my own muffler exhaust set up
Waste gate dumps out belly pan. Magna flow muffler

STM clutches, precision clutch guard and brace
Precision HD Jackshaft
Precision HD 28 tooth top gear

Motec has all the bells and whistles. Just went through team viewer with Martin this AM for a final configuration
Before we put her on the snow.

Will post more as I run her over the weekend.

Attachments

·
Boosted Eskimo
1,994 Posts
Wow. Tested yet?

---
Sent from my ice cold iphone from the other side of the pond using Tapatalk

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Picked up a brand new D&D/hypersports "magic" turbo for a song. 30/71 with HTA compressor wheel upgrade and tial SS housing.

Testing this weekend to set boost control up and get some data logs to Martin to get the pump gas tuning started

·
Registered
937 Posts
Nice Looking setup!!! How did you get the carbon fiber look on all the plastic parts? Looks awesome!!!

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Everything that's carbon fiber is hydro dipped. The windshield is true carbon. And I have Nextech making me 144" carbon fiber rails as we speak.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Very cool. I have my initial team viewer session with Martin tomorrow morning. Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very cool. I have my initial team viewer session with Martin tomorrow morning. Can't wait.

No no no. I called dibs on him. He is going to look at my logs first. Hahahahaha.
Martin is great to deal with and I am amazed at how he knows the motec system. I am learning slowly but I am still a bit gun shy of making any changes in the ECU

·
Registered
2,266 Posts

No no no. I called dibs on him. He is going to look at my logs first. Hahahahaha.
Martin is great to deal with and I am amazed at how he knows the motec system. I am learning slowly but I am still a bit gun shy of making any changes in the ECU
I said the same thing when I saw him work his magic I had no idea how he knew where to go and what to do. I peaked thru a lot of the settings but like you I am scared to change anything

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like reading through the data logs. And reading all the info. Still trying to understand knock and knock limits, and trying to find out how the auto lambda makes the changes and stuff like that.

Martin knows the thresholds of boost and timing. I will let him take lead there and follow his suggestions. In not a drag racer looking for every possible HP. Just want the sled to run the best it can with reasonable reliably.

G

·
I said the same thing when I saw him work his magic I had no idea how he knew where to go and what to do. I peaked thru a lot of the settings but like you I am scared to change anything
Drew,

Thought you were holding off on motec? lol

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts