Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are awsome!!!!

I don't foresee anyone denying how great this sled is.

You will read some great reviews on torque, throttle control , fuel mileage , adjustable skis, and how addicting this sled is.

The more I ride it, the more impressed I am.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I can't agree more. The first 400km on my Renegade X 1200 have been all I could hope for and then some. The handling and throttle response are beyond impressive, and it pulls like a demon from 60mph to around 90mph. Looking forward to putting some more miles on her soon!

·
Registered
2022 XRS 900R
1,285 Posts
I can't agree more. The first 400km on my Renegade X 1200 have been all I could hope for and then some. The handling and throttle response are beyond impressive, and it pulls like a demon from 60mph to around 90mph. Looking forward to putting some more miles on her soon!
Welcome to Dootalk. Enjoy

·
Super Moderator
29,369 Posts
They are pretty awesome. Mines still not turning the RPMs you'd think it should but it seems to be having zero affect on performance. The thing runs good. :righton

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I couldn't agree more. I'm so pleased after putting on first 250kms this past weekend. The new features are all excellent. Love the iTC and the TS skis are fantastic. I was expecting darting but this thing is definitely amazing out of the box and the best darn 1200 yet! A little bit of clutching, dial in he suspension and it should be absolute perfection on snow. I'll be waiting for the smarter guys to tell me what to do for clutching as I have the old pb80 ready to roll. Oh ya - it's a wheelie machine too which is super fun!

93303bfd6174b00a7afc0fdd6210322a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
29,369 Posts
Mx-z man, how many miles do you have on yours so far?
Not many - maybe 150.

The year has been slow getting started and I've been fighting a bum knee. I'm scheduled for surgery a week from Wednesday. I headed out Friday, the trails were pretty used up, I headed home. I'm thinking I should get some miles on this week, hopefully enough to see if it'll wake up some more.

I'm thinking it might too, seems to get better every time out so far.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Just put another 90 miles on mine yesterday and I couldn't be happier with my decision to get the 1200. The thing flat out rips, and yes, like already said, it's a wheelie machine! The ITC is something I find myself using more than originally thought. If the trails get choppy and tight, standard is perfect but when they open up, release the beast in sport mode and smile! So far I have about 250 miles all together. The only thing I need to figure out is the darting. It's not horrible but very noticeable in certain conditions. The way these TS skis seem to be performing, I might just swap the skis for next season.

·
Registered
430 Posts
2,000 miles between the two of my 1200's. My wife and I are both extremely please with the ride quality, acceleration, finish quality, and reliability. Unless you want to ride over 100 all the time can't imagine who would be disappointed with this sled.

Attachments

Reactions: XcellR8

·
Registered
44 Posts
Really, 2000 miles this season!? Where have you been riding? Impressive.
I live across the river from you. 300 miles on my 2016 Renegade.

·
Registered
430 Posts
900 on one and 1100 on other all in the northern county of Maine and New Brunswick. Just had the first service on both. Will be over 2,000 by end of weekend as riding from Maine to Gaspe this week :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Took forever to get my 1200 up to 90. Feel like my 800 etec has more throttle but I love the 1200
If it took you forever you have a problem or are not in sport mode. Mine is ski to ski with 800's until get to the top

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I couldn't agree more. I'm so pleased after putting on first 250kms this past weekend. The new features are all excellent. Love the iTC and the TS skis are fantastic. I was expecting darting but this thing is definitely amazing out of the box and the best darn 1200 yet! A little bit of clutching, dial in he suspension and it should be absolute perfection on snow. I'll be waiting for the smarter guys to tell me what to do for clutching as I have the old pb80 ready to roll. Oh ya - it's a wheelie machine too which is super fun!

93303bfd6174b00a7afc0fdd6210322a.jpg

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They are set on 1 ... what do you mean?
Flip up the rubber stop where they hit, and you can "catwalk" that beast. Wheeelie king

1 - 20 of 26 Posts