·
REV XP Nut
1,248 Posts
What a race
Lavallee fell at the white flag and morgan passes for win

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yeehaw! He was rock steady in that race. Nice run after a bad start. 12 wide was kind of a strange start.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I had a feeling that Levi would get over excited and lose his concentration...sure enough...congrats to Morgan on a rock steady race, and to keeping his head in it. It paid off! Go Doo!

·
Super Moderator
29,357 Posts
Rubberduck said:
I had a feeling that Levi would get over excited and lose his concentration...sure enough...congrats to Morgan on a rock steady race, and to keeping his head in it. It paid off! Go Doo!

[snapback]691537[/snapback]​
Absolutely! That kid is fast, but my God he crashes a lot. He crashed his way into the lead and crashed his way out too.
Now, if I were Malinoski it would have been hard not to return the favor when Crash was lapping me. Then again, watching him do it to himself was probably more satisfying. Blair did us old guys proud.

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
if anyone remembers my post from this last weekend on sat i said levi would fall off his sled and ski doo would take the gold! yeah! baby! morgan is the best ever and will go down in history as the best! no one will ever dominate this sport the way he has! wait till he gets his new 07!

·
Super Moderator
29,357 Posts
Another thing, as much as we ragged on the track they seemed to have fixed it. Nice big air tonight, and it took skill and rythem to pass. Made for some great racing IMO. Even the comentators mentioned the track had been "a work in progress". Congrats to ESPN for a job well done.

·
Premium Member
11,601 Posts
Rubberduck said:

·
Registered
26 Posts
MX-Z Man said:
Another thing, as much as we ragged on the track they seemed to have fixed it. Nice big air tonight, and it took skill and rythem to pass. Made for some great racing IMO. Even the comentators mentioned the track had been "a work in progress". Congrats to ESPN for a job well done.

[snapback]691609[/snapback]​
I'd have to disagree on the job well done by ESPN!!! Their "new format" was a joke and snocross seemed to have minimal coverage.

·
Super Moderator
29,357 Posts
ImL8 said:
MX-Z Man said:

[snapback]691609[/snapback]​
I'd have to disagree on the job well done by ESPN!!! Their "new format" was a joke and snocross seemed to have minimal coverage.
[snapback]691631[/snapback]​
I was only refering to the track conditions tonight. Other than that, I agree, not much coverage. But the 15 lap final was cool - too bad for Levi it wasn't a 14 lap final.

·
Registered
141 Posts
MX-Z Man said:
I was only refering to the track conditions tonight. Other than that, I agree, not much coverage. But the 15 lap final was cool - too bad for Levi it wasn't a 14 lap final.

[snapback]691633[/snapback]​
Even if it was 14 laps he still would've lost, he had another 5 feet to go. Great race, I was watching it at Buffalo Wild Wings and my friends were talking to me for the whole race and I didn't hear a word of it, I just kept watching the race.

·
I'm disinclined to acquiesce your request.
36,411 Posts
Way to go Blair!!!!!

I tried to watch it but alas I
after watching the half pipe kids....Kinda neat but for pete sake everyone of em needed to pull their freeckin pants up...

·
Registered
719 Posts
It was a great race, that's why they call Blair "Superman". I had to fight to stay awake, waiting for the snowcross last night, but then I had to fight to go to sleep after! I want to ride!!!

·
Monosodium Glutamate
2,663 Posts
I agree with all of you. It was a great race. Blair is a lot like Tiger Woods in that he doesn't get all worked up if he's not leading... just be consistant and wait for others to make a mistake, than capitalize.

My wife asked if that's how we ride (when there's snow) and I replied..... of course.

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
gsxy said:
It was a great race, that's why they call Blair "Superman". I had to fight to stay awake, waiting for the snowcross last night, but then I had to fight to go to sleep after! I want to ride!!!
[snapback]691857[/snapback]​
'fight to stay awake'??? come on, GW was on the other channel, that's excitement while waiting for the finals!!!
you could tell Blair wanted that race bad to come from way behind like that. He's definitely the best right now....

·
D17
644 Posts
i think the X-Games this year had a severe case of "Ginger-itus"

Shaun White - Ginger

Tanner Hall - Ginger

Blair Morgan - Definite Ginger

·
Super Moderator
29,357 Posts
gravy davey said:
I missed it was levi riding a polaris?
[snapback]691978[/snapback]​
Oh Yeah!

·
Registered
691 Posts
MX-Z Man said:
Rubberduck said:

Absolutely! That kid is fast, but my God he crashes a lot. He crashed his way into the lead and crashed his way out too.
Now, if I were Malinoski it would have been hard not to return the favor when Crash was lapping me. Then again, watching him do it to himself was probably more satisfying. Blair did us old guys proud.

[snapback]691565[/snapback]​
Reminds me of J Stewart. Good race by Morgan.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts