Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Have friends that have been riding out of East Millinocket down to 110 and across to Moosehead in the past few days. They said the trails were great. I do not have any accurate info on the lakes/ponds at the West end of 110 so I would use caution as always on the ice. I have a camp off the southern loop of ITS85 (dover-foxcroft) and neighbor says that area is marginal.

http://www.greenvillewebcam1.com/

Might want to post this in the Maine section forum as well. Have fun and be safe...wish I could make it up there!

Tom

·
Registered
209 Posts
WWW.mesnow.com has all the trail information you need there is a few trail cameras that view a few resorts and there's ben sleds warming up every morning so get out and ride maine.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awesome thanks looks like they are going to get a little more snow this week too. cant wait. i live in upstate ny and no snow on the ground.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Im from downeast Maine and its bare ground so.go up north plenty of snow and good food so enjoy there's snow if we are within reach for you 6 plus and falling snow in fairfeild more like 20 plus in shin pond i think. Ice is not safe that's for sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts