Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone inform me about modshops in the New York area? I need someone to work on my MXZ800X, longer track and tunnel, pipes and .....??!?

Can´t mod it myself as I need it shipped to Iceland and mod parts are too expencive here because freight and taxes.

Thanks!

·
Registered
541 Posts
DooIceland said:
Can anyone inform me about modshops in the New York area? I need someone to work on my MXZ800X, longer track and tunnel, pipes and .....??!?

Can´t mod it myself as I need it shipped to Iceland and mod parts are too expencive here because freight and taxes.

Thanks!
[snapback]286522[/snapback]​
What i would do is call up Capara's outdoor world (dealer in Watertown NY) and ask if you ould get Corey Reed's phone number... he does phenominal things with ski-doos. I had his number written down however i cannot find where it is.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Ice_Man_7c said:
DooIceland said:

Thanks!
[snapback]286522[/snapback]​
What i would do is call up Capara's outdoor world (dealer in Watertown NY) and ask if you ould get Corey Reed's phone number... he does phenominal things with ski-doos. I had his number written down however i cannot find where it is.

[snapback]286549[/snapback]​
The number for Caprara's is 315-785-7433... if i'm not mistaken he is one of their better costomers , so they should know all about what he can do. I have seen one of his sleds at a dragrace, he was the only one to give D&D powersports a run for thier money(not bad for a local guy).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts