Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think almost everyone reading this forum post loves to go fast - in fact they want to be the fastest - thats great. Im just like you - I want to be the fastest too BUT its more important to me to enjoy my trail riding. Going fast on the trail with your buds is about the most fun you can have - I think. Im finding that 90 % of the posts on this forum are about lake racing and thats fine but Im wondering if its a good idea to maybe split the forum into riding and racing

·
Registered
523 Posts
MURDOG said:
I think almost everyone reading this forum post loves to go fast - in fact they want to be the fastest - thats great. Im just like you - I want to be the fastest too BUT its more important to me to enjoy my trail riding. Going fast on the trail with your buds is about the most fun you can have - I think. Im finding that 90 % of the posts on this forum are about lake racing and thats fine but Im wondering if its a good idea to maybe split the forum into riding and racing

[snapback]702568[/snapback]​
Machs are all about lake racing, for the most part? That's the forum, Machz/Mach1.

·
Registered
193 Posts
bowtech said:
MURDOG said:

[snapback]702568[/snapback]​
Machs are all about lake racing, for the most part? That's the forum, Machz/Mach1.

[snapback]702743[/snapback]​
If anything make a new forum for the RT machs

·
Big Daddy Long Stroke
2,069 Posts
Definetly split the Rt's from the triples...

·
Registered
193 Posts
intensert said:
WeTDrEaM said:
Definetly split the Rt's from the triples...

[snapback]703556[/snapback]​
ditto

[snapback]704209[/snapback]​
I have nothing agianst the new Mach but having to see the same depressing threads over and over agian gets annoying to me. Even when I do a search now I start reading the threads from the oldest first because the first 5 pages that show up are all for the RT sleds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts