Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many Machz owners on here from MN? Would be nice to meet up for a day ride at central location that has snow. Who's all in?

·
Premium Member
2,173 Posts
If there was snow I might even ride out there! LOL. No snow... LOL. I put 150 miles on the V-rod last week in Orlando.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I'm starting at two harbors, up to Finland on to grand maria. Some of the trails that branch from the main state trail are impassable due to downed trees. We made the mistake a few weeks ago and tried to make it to grand portage. Well we went through(over)some really nasty stuff for about 5 miles before we had enough of it.The trail wasn't marked closed either, just be careful on the off trails.Staying in two harbors Thursday through Sunday, hope to get some good riding!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I will keep that in mind as a buddy of mine from Wisconsin wants to make another trip up there.Since there's not enough white stuff around here,I will likely be up there a couple more times If not more.I'm packing my gear as we speak.Leaving bright and early tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Rode around two harbors this afternoon. Trails were hard packed with little loose snow.We are heading towards grand maria tomorrow which is usually better. Seems like the further you get from the big lake the deeper the snow is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts