Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Your source for premium sled parts and gear!
1,502 Posts
We hope to see many of you at the Milwaukee, WI snowmobile show this year. This is our first year participating in the show and we are VERY excited.

We will be featuring the following product lines at the show:

Tobe Outerwear

LS2 Helmets

Split Rail Skis

Caliber Trailer Products

Composit Talon Tracks

Stud Boy Shaper Bars

Grip N Rip Products

Aluminum Sled Lifts

Coldguards

Snow Shooter Oillite Bushings

sLED Front Bumper Mounted Lights

MadSled SWAG

...and MORE!!!!

If you'd like to purchase something not on the above list please let us know and we can have it waiting for you at the show.

BONUS! In addition we will have factory reps from TOBE Outerwear, Split Rail Skis, and LS2 Helmets at our booth to help any any/all questions you may have.

Looking forward to a great show and meeting many more Dootalkers! We will be in booths 437-439...hope to see you there! :happydance

Reactions: 19MXZ98

·
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No Novi Show?
No worries - we will be in booths 259-262 at Novi and are planning on featuring the same exact products and the same manufacturer reps will be there with us also.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Will you have a couple of the Tobe Monosuits on hand? I am about 99% sure ill be buying one this season but I want to try one on to make sure I know which size I would like to order. Thanks

·
Boondocking Connoisseur
1,175 Posts
See you there, we will be in booth 204 at MKE and 145-146 at Novi.

·
Armchair Interweb Coach
102,606 Posts
Will you have a couple of the Tobe Monosuits on hand? I am about 99% sure ill be buying one this season but I want to try one on to make sure I know which size I would like to order. Thanks
If not, I can bring mine........... you can give it a whirl...........

Jump on that new Freeride and move side to side like all the other goons ........... :laugh_old: :laugh_old: :laugh_old:

·
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Are you going to have any gates carbon cord belts with you? Could pick one up while im there and save shipping.
Yes, we will have a limited supply of them there as well.

·
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We will be bringing 41 Monosuits to the show. :righton

Reactions: bri113 and Trippy

·
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I will be in Milwaukee on Saturday. Will stop by. Interested in the LS2 helmets. Modular with electric shield
Awesome! We will be bringing around 50 of those with. :wink_old:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts