Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard of some big days and the biggest one I have heard and documented is 700 in 22 hours. Has anyone ever topped that or know someone that has topped that with all miles being rode in Michigan? Looking to break that record in a few weeks. Just looking to go for the most known miles in 24 hours I have heard of.

I don't need comments telling me how stupid it is and it's smiles not miles etc etc. No I didn't do big rides all the time and I'm attempting for one reason... To hold the record... Let's hear what ya got!

·
Registered
709 Posts
We did 670 in 15 hours and 40 minutes

Reactions: 15xrs800etec

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
GERMAIN LAKE, WI, USA -- Dustin Shoemaker of Greenup, Illinois, traveled 1,474 miles on his snowmobile in in a 24 hour period while raising awareness for Biliary Atresia research - setting the new world record for the Most miles traveled on a snowmobile in 24 hours.
That's over 60mph average for 24 hours. Factor in fuel, oil, breaks, and he's averaging 70mph. Hard to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1475 is what you need to break his record. Good luck!
That is a crock of ****!! In MN trail is straight for 112 miles. Dead straight! I was rollin 75-80 and with stop signs could only get 63 miles in an hour. God for bid you stop for gas, to eat, or have to turn a corner. That is 100% impossible

·
Registered
471 Posts
I believe Shoemaker was on a closed course on a large lake. Wasn't someone last year trying to set the new record somewhere out east but had mechanical issues. Jeez 1475 miles he must have wore a diaper.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's over 60mph average for 24 hours. Factor in fuel, oil, breaks, and he's averaging 70mph. Hard to believe.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just looked it up. They broke the record at 1,907.... They rode in circles on a lake.... That don't count that's garbage....

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I believe Shoemaker was on a closed course on a large lake. Wasn't someone last year trying to set the new record somewhere out east but had mechanical issues. Jeez 1475 miles he must have wore a diaper.
That's a joke. I'm talking about real riding...

1 - 20 of 60 Posts