Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Crazy Person
5,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So how many of you in the topic title are full of crap with your mileage log entries?

You guys have ridden over 9000 km's so far THIS season?

Well??

·
Crazy Person
5,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hmmmm...

pudge_slugfest is only 14 or 15 years old...I think you'd be in school and wouldn't be able to put on 9000 km's

Nicky B ReV hasn't started a topic since August so I'm wondering if he knew the mileage log isn't meant to be for the total mileage on your odometer

ripnterr hasn't made a post and has been with DOOTalk under 2 months...perhaps he was mislead with his mileage entry

formulaz583guy, exact same thing as ripnterr

mlyall1972 loves his vintage sleds, so again I think he's got some total odometer readings in the log.

Hey Craig, do you think you could clean these entries up seeing as how some of them may not even be active on the board to change them on their own?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Yellowknife' you just want make your way to the top!

j/k I know you put on lots of miles and I too think the mileage thing is cool but I lost interest when I saw all the bogus miles way back in Oct!
Very few people were riding on OCt nd there was thousands of miles already 'riden' this year on the list! I guess we need proof (like the shoe) a picture of the odometer or something. But then some Canadian boys wil claim their kilometers are "miles" so they'll find a way to cheat! lol good luck Glad it sounds you like your '05
05SDI

1 - 3 of 3 Posts