Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Latest forecast is for 6-10 in my neck of the woods here in WI. Further South and East back at the farm they are saying maybe a bit more. This should be enough to get our trails back in shape after the recent melting we have had. Bring it on!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
ya see that last big lake on the right? well send it that way after your are done with it, and a little bit to the south, smack in the middle of NY, thanks.

·
Registered
391 Posts
They Where Claiming 17" - 24" And Hyping It All Up Since Last Week Already On The Local News

Now Its 6" - 10" And Major Wind

Snow Storm In December Never Got Talked About Until The Day Before And We Got 13" In Green Bay . Maybe They Got There Hands Slapped , Hence All The Hype

Anyways The Last Three Days It All Went Bye Bye , Man Was It Warm Today

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Getting 1" plus of much needed rain in NH on weds. Can't wait, we really needed the rain to meltdown some of the large surplus of snow we have state wide!!!

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
They Where Claiming 17" - 24" And Hyping It All Up Since Last Week Already On The Local News

Now Its 6" - 10" And Major Wind

Snow Storm In December Never Got Talked About Until The Day Before And We Got 13" In Green Bay . Maybe They Got There Hands Slapped , Hence All The Hype

Anyways The Last Three Days It All Went Bye Bye , Man Was It Warm Today
Yeah these last 3 days have been killer almost like starting over in a lot of spots. Looks like northern WI is gonna get a good amount. I'm.just hoping the rain line stays down by FDL area so we get all snow. 7-12 would be nice

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry guys but Tic made me post this one......

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
The usual, warm spell, wreck everything, big storm fizzles out and gives us half of what was on the ground before the warm spell!

·
Banned
483 Posts
All Hype at first it was 12-24 I hope Wisconsin gets some snow so they will stay out of the U.P. of Michigan which has turned to sht winters over

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here we go! Snowing for an hour and a half and a bit over 2" on the ground already...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Easily 6" or more down already so it was time to move it. Still snowing hard here and it has a good amount of water in it, not that dry stuff that blows away after one sled makes a pass down the trail. Hopefully it keeps on coming....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts