Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well another weekend riding, I know I have not rode Memorial Day since 2003 in Montana. This year I rode in the Snowy Range, WY with my son. We almost cancelled the trip due to his x-ray we had taken on the prior Monday. I got the call at 2 pm Friday afternoon, that the x-ray showed a broken bone in his thumb. We were in the orthopedic surgeon's office until 5:30, Dr ok'ed him to ride, but he had to have a hard cast.....SO, these are pictures from the weekend
Yes that is him jumping!!!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Awesome pics man. Never thought people would still be riding.

BRAAAAAAP!!!!

·
No more sled
2,721 Posts
You guys make sick and jelous.
Even if there was snow to ride I couldn't due to surgery on my knee. Looks like you guys like Braap Wraps.

·
Registered
14,289 Posts
Are the pictures with the fresh snow on the trees from the same trip!

Did they get the road plowed out over the top by Memorial Day weekend like they usually do?

Pictures and sledding look awesome.

Will the 4th of July be doable?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Well another weekend riding, I know I have not rode Memorial Day since 2003 in Montana. This year I rode in the Snowy Range, WY with my son. We almost cancelled the trip due to his x-ray we had taken on the prior Monday. I got the call at 2 pm Friday afternoon, that the x-ray showed a broken bone in his thumb. We were in the orthopedic surgeon's office until 5:30, Dr ok'ed him to ride, but he had to have a hard cast.....SO, these are pictures from the weekend
Yes that is him jumping!!!
Awesome pics! That green xp with p47 warhawk wrap is SICK!

Edit: Just noticed the aerocharger decal on the hood of the white sled

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Soooo lucky, if gas was still 2 a gallon I'd hurry up and throw the 440 together for a ride! Sick sleds too!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol...yes these pictures were all over Saturday and Sunday memorial weekend. It was snowing on us most of Saturday then beautiful on Sunday. Wes aka braap wraps does a AWESOME job, these are all custom wraps. The aerocharger is Calvin Felkers e-tec from the skidoo freeride team. That thing flat out ROCKS with about 8 lbs of boost!! No the road is not plowed they are only about 6 miles in. And last but not least the 4th of july might be possible depends on the weather. 2 out of the 3 days I was there were cloudy and cold....it may continue snow...who knows. I am going to have to ride at least 1 x per month to say I did it, until the snow is gone :) heck how awesome would it be to say you rode every month of the year Haha!!

·
Mod'n is my thing
6,288 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
heck how awesome would it be to say you rode every month of the year Haha!!
That would be pretty cool! That would be 12 months of the year you could have guys wishing they had stayed at the trailer. That line you attacked was sweeet!! Great riding with ya and it was a pleasure to meet your son and see him be a champ, cast and all!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts