Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Looking at an AD Boivin ETS kit to order from them only $109 but that seems alittle cheap for the Boivin brand. I say that because the Boivin brand runs about $140. So has anyone ordered from them???? GOOD/BAD? Oh and will the ETS kit work on my 440????? They only list the '96 583 and 670 MXZ not the '96 440 what is the diff?

·
Registered
260 Posts
I live near MCB Preformance and have called and left messages and also wrote emails to them and have never got a response.....Make sure they respond before paying for anything from them.....Just a fair warning.....Anyone else with past experience with them?Sled parts is probably your best deal,looks the same to me as I have a Bovin kit now,no difference that I can see........

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I've had Matt do alot of work for me over the years 1 year had him put and M-10 and Paddle track on my SRX over $2500 that year by the time i was done. You would think when I call he would at least call me back but he almost never does. He usually follows through on everything but the phone calls.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have dealt with MCB on 2 occasions. The first time things went great talked with the guys on the phone and recieved my parts within 2 days!! On the second deal i called and asked about the comet 108 clutch and a team roller secondary the guy on the phonesaid "i don't know s#$t about that stuff i'll have matt call you right back" heh it took 2 weeks for them to even call so i gave my business to cudney.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
drewalt said:
ETS Kit
We have them also. $95
[snapback]266264[/snapback]​
Does this come with the instructions? This is as good as the Boivin kit right? Will the instructions tell me how to "dial" in the suspension with the new kit? I need new rear springs too both sides, Doo you have them too?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ordered the ETS kit from Sled-parts.com Hope it works!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts