Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came back from trying out my new MBRP can,
My set up is 1,125'' ice ripper clicks at 3 on hard pack snow trail
With original silencer doing 3 passes at 119, 120, 119.
With MBRP silencer 115,114,114.
RPM at about 7850. Tried clicks at 4 but lost of speed

Great sound but no gain as they would say

When will I find the right can??????

·
Registered
270 Posts
I've got the dynoport and love it...Great sound love the weight lose. Not sure on HP gain or lose, but love the can....my 2 cents

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
christophorus said:
Just came back from trying out my new MBRP can,
My set up is 1,125'' ice ripper clicks at 3 on hard pack snow trail
With original silencer doing 3 passes at 119, 120, 119.
With MBRP silencer 115,114,114.
RPM at about 7850. Tried clicks at 4 but lost of speed

Great sound but no gain as they would say

When will I find the right can??????
[snapback]752820[/snapback]​
did I not tell you this as I ran that can LAST YR!! you all said I was BS ing but I had the can and pics to prove it. so I see its no better. hate to say I told ya so

·
boost junkie
10,878 Posts
I thought you should try to run with the clickers in the lowest numbers for top speed. Did you try runing the mbrp first for cool belt temps?

·
Registered
118 Posts
What the hell christophorus! Why did you even post on March 1st. Guys are here to help each other out and you do a 180.

Why didn't you pay attension to the advise? Now you own a tomato juice can with a stainless steel band-aid riveted to it that slowed your sled down. I sold two more Precision Performance cans this week already. Go figure!

Chodders
PS: Better luck next time

Attachments

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
chodders said:
What the hell christophorus! Why did you even post on March 1st. Guys are here to help each other out and you do a 180.

Why didn't you pay attension to the advise? Now you own a tomato juice can with a stainless steel band-aid riveted to it that slowed your sled down. I sold two more Precision Performance cans this week already. Go figure!

Chodders
PS: Better luck next time
[snapback]754385[/snapback]​
Chodders, guess I'm the scepticle type so I need to do the testing myself and sharing my conclusions with people here. So please don't get me wrong, I figured out what's the purpous here. On the other hand, is there a pressure loss or gain in the belly of the tuned pipe, if anyone measured it on the precision perf can. That would be the only factor having a negative effect on the performance of a can. From here it could help me to try this one and at what price would you ship one here.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.