Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 04 Renegade X with a 1.25" track I might put back on for ice. Whats the absolute tallest stud I can run on it with 10 tooth drivers. Also if I were to drop to 9 tooth drivers, then how tall a stud could I run on it with the 1.25 or a 1.75? Thanks

·
Registered
800 Posts
Max without ripping up the bulkhead cooler is 1.325 stud length. That's with 10 drivers. Not sure with 9t??

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I took the 1.25" track off it and currently have a 1.75" track on there with no studs. It doesnt rub unless you run it a little too loose and you are flying and then just drop the throttle completely. But, a little rub with a track is a f*d up cooler with studs. Any other opinions, setups you have run, or setups you have heard run. Thanks.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yah, I would probably drop down to the puny 1.25" track or possibly a 1.5" track with some wicked studs if i drop to 9 tooth drivers. Just trying to figure out my options before I decide on something for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.