Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey lads heading to mattawa tomoro for a week... was up in deep river 3 weeks ago...trails were good put on 1000km...just wondering...whats up with the yellow trails mattawa to north bay threw bonfield...as we re stayin in mattawa this time so will be looking to ride those trails to get further north...thxs

·
Registered
160 Posts
I thought I read somewhere that hydro one was doing some work along one of the trails between mattawa and North bay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had heard that aswell when we were up ther couple weeks ago...was hoping someone had been there this weekend and would no conditions

·
Registered
20 Posts
Went North Bay - Mattawa twice this past week. Both northern & southern routes are quite do-able. Both have their issues : northern route Hydro 1 has equipment moving about in the hydro cut so they have plowed the roads and trails but no big deal. Southern route has logging operation for a few miles and they have plowed the road/trail to the sand. The snow that just fell made it a whole lot better and the trails leading to and from that area were to die for and definitely made up for the grief. Go for it and enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts