Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
E-Tec Rules
34,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

last night at 9PM oswego 911 gets a call that a guy was on Oneida lake and his sled went through the ice.
they found him. good thing some one saw him go on the lake the person called 911 when they did not see his tail lights

·
E-Tec Rules
34,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
get about 2 ft of snow, about 4 days of 20 degree temps, and this tard thinks oneida lake is solid enought to ride on?

I dont know, the Eatonbrook Resivoir(about 2miles south of oneida) wasnt even froze over good yet, and it was warmer toward syracuse.

·
MTM follower
2,592 Posts
T said:
get about 2 ft of snow, about 4 days of 20 degree temps, and this tard thinks oneida lake is solid enought to ride on?

I dont know, the Eatonbrook Resivoir(about 2miles south of oneida) wasnt even froze over good yet, and it was warmer toward syracuse.
[snapback]685595[/snapback]​
Where's the two feet at?

IF ya cross brewerton bridge that should be enough to tell you to stay off the lake.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
cArNaGe said:
T said:

[snapback]685595[/snapback]​
Where's the two feet at?

IF ya cross brewerton bridge that should be enough to tell you to stay off the lake.
[snapback]685599[/snapback]​
roughtly two feet in Morrisville, Eaton, Nelson area, thursday night had the most snow. most melted friday.

EDIT.... Meant to say 20 miles south of onieda, not 2...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.