Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After pooring through my manual, I have found that my pto side carb takes a 360 main and my mag side takes a 370 main. I replace the mains last year and Im sure my doo dealer gave me 2 of the same main jets. cant remeber what size 360 or 370. Ill find out tomorrow. Could this imbalance cause my overheating problem. Also, can too much oil cause it to overheat. I know Im running a little rich right now

·
Registered
979 Posts
jak_nelson said:
After pooring through my manual, I have found that my pto side carb takes a 360 main and my mag side takes a 370 main. I replace the mains last year and Im sure my doo dealer gave me 2 of the same main jets. cant remeber what size 360 or 370. Ill find out tomorrow. Could this imbalance cause my overheating problem. Also, can too much oil cause it to overheat. I know Im running a little rich right now
[snapback]257932[/snapback]​
Too much oil will cause your air/fuel mixture to be lean, make more power(dangerously), and possibly overheat. Yes.

·
The 02 REVOLUTION
3,892 Posts
Rotary valve engines were different size jets on each side because of the rotary vavle. Check your plug color for jetting purposes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts