Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked three of my sleds, I did alot of research with what stud to use, I ended up going with Mack Studs and dont have one single regret. The picks are ausome, the design and the way they were built, also the backers are great there very thick and wide but still light. The biggest part is that the owners Jim and Carla are just great people to deal with, they are quick to answer questions, you can always reach them if you need something. Jim definately stands behind his products with a five year bend or break warenty, which is ausome. He also sells everything you need to be able to stud your sled, templates, drill bits, tunnle protectors, and even the hardware to remount your tail flap. I had a bag of woodies gold diggers to compare them to and they made the moodies look like junk. I will post some pics of all of it. If you thinking about studding your sled check out these studs www.mackstuds.com .

·
aka DooNut.
1,623 Posts
mass-mxz said:
I just picked three of my sleds, I did alot of research with what stud to use, I ended up going with Mack Studs and dont have one single regret. The picks are ausome, the design and the way they were built, also the backers are great there very thick and wide but still light. The biggest part is that the owners Jim and Carla are just great people to deal with, they are quick to answer questions, you can always reach them if you need something. Jim definately stands behind his products with a five year bend or break warenty, which is ausome. He also sells everything you need to be able to stud your sled, templates, drill bits, tunnle protectors, and even the hardware to remount your tail flap. I had a bag of woodies gold diggers to compare them to and they made the moodies look like junk. I will post some pics of all of it. If you thinking about studding your sled check out these studs www.mackstuds.com .
[snapback]906181[/snapback]​
Hi Jim...you should really consider becoming a paid advertiser if your looking to grow your business.

·
Registered
403 Posts
mass-mxz said:
If you thinking about studding your sled check out these studs www.mackstuds.com .
[snapback]906181[/snapback]​
Couldn't get the url to work. goes to a search page.??

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I didnt pick a 1 and a 1/4 track, but for my sled with the one inch track he suggested bigger studs for more traction, I am pretty sure there something like 1.325s those come with support washers and I got the bigger tunnle protectors as well. I know the biggest he makes are 1.450s. The other two sleds were picked with 1.075s, one sled with a 1 inch track, and the other with .88 mm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.