Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im planing to purchase a new ski doo in late jan. looking for some feedback on the machz. i had orignaly planed on buying a rev 800x but I have found thay are hard to find. i have a dealer willing to sell me a machz at a great price. im a bit weary becouse its the first year of production. ive also heard the machz is a bit lacking in the suspention department. can anyone help

thanks jeff

·
Registered
433 Posts
Where are you from? I'll bet others could find you an 800 close to your area.

I too am a little weary about the MACH in the first year - especially with all the plug fouling issues. What price did they give you for the MACH?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
smgunning said:

I too am a little weary about the MACH in the first year - especially with all the plug fouling issues. What price did they give you for the MACH?
[snapback]267744[/snapback]​
im in ann arbor the qoute on the machz was 9600.00 plus tax i do have them tring to locate the 800. if i was comfortable with the machz it would be a no brainer becouse it sounds like i will pay close to 9000.00 for the 800x.
thanks jeff

·
Registered
803 Posts
carmotive said:
smgunning said:

im in ann arbor the qoute on the machz was 9600.00 plus tax i do have them tring to locate the 800. if i was comfortable with the machz it would be a no brainer becouse it sounds like i will pay close to 9000.00 for the 800x.
thanks jeff
[snapback]267868[/snapback]​
depends on the type of riding you do also trails=800x lakes with little trail riding=1000z IMO ofcourse just buy one of each and have the best of both worlds or each of 3 800hox 800ho renagade 1000 mazhz then you'll be really set l love each sled for different conditions and don't hesitate to take anyone except the Mach when I'm trail riding all day

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
maddog9m said:
carmotive said:
smgunning said:

thanks jeff
[snapback]267868[/snapback]​
depends on the type of riding you do also trails=800x lakes with little trail riding=1000z IMO ofcourse just buy one of each and have the best of both worlds or each of 3 800hox 800ho renagade 1000 mazhz then you'll be really set l love each sled for different conditions and don't hesitate to take anyone except the Mach when I'm trail riding all day
[snapback]268181[/snapback]​
im planing to put 800x front shocks on the mach and a m 10 in the rear i think that will mak eit trail worthy

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
My mach Z handles great, I'm not unhappy with the shocks, I wish they were rebuildable but I am running my front shocks on the softest setting. IT IS NOT A MOGUL MASHER. If you want that buy a rev. We ride everywhere we go as fast as we can and the Mach fits me perfect.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts