Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1999 Mach 1 and I had just taken my pipes to get ceramic coated and the guy says they are rotten every time he fixes one hole another is found and the metal is so thin he says they won't last long even if he did get them done. I have a few sets of F chassis pipes for my old 600 triple is there a way I can make them work or should I be looking for another set for a 1999? Any suggestions to fix my problem would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
I have a 1999 Mach 1 and I had just taken my pipes to get ceramic coated and the guy says they are rotten every time he fixes one hole another is found and the metal is so thin he says they won't last long even if he did get them done. I have a few sets of F chassis pipes for my old 600 triple is there a way I can make them work or should I be looking for another set for a 1999? Any suggestions to fix my problem would be greatly appreciated.
Maluchm can hook you up?? he's our local pipe hoarder LOL

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just trying to dress it up. Would rather sink the $400 is a good set of jaws or crankshop pipes. I know they will cost more but almost impossible to find a good used set. If youknow where there is some please let me know. I was told that buy coating them it would keep the heat in better than the stock covers and would last longer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts