Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do I adjust the rebound on my 06 Mach z w/ X package shocks? I know how the high and low speed works. However, how do I adjust the rebound.... mine seems to rebound to fast.

Any other suspension adjusment advise for this sled would be nice. It just down right sucks in the bumps.

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Kirch said:
how do I adjust the rebound on my 06 Mach z w/ X package shocks? I know how the high and low speed works. However, how do I adjust the rebound.... mine seems to rebound to fast.

Any other suspension adjusment advise for this sled would be nice. It just down right sucks in the bumps.

Thanks
[snapback]736641[/snapback]​
Kirch,
I don't think that there is rebound adjustment but if you crank up the clickers they should cause the shock to rebound more slowly. In theory of course. If you hate the way your suspension is working, call Hygear performance. And get some advice, never can tell how it is all working per your bodyweight, etc.. I am riding in speculator on sat, if I see you around, you can ride my sled to see if there is a difference between the two. Plus this season I have put 1000 miles in canada, so bumps haven't really hit me so hard. I would only bottom when I had a full fuel caddy , saddle bags and a duffle bag full of clothes.

http://www.hygearsuspension.com/

·
SkiDoo Guru
19,326 Posts
the shock must be NG .if you tighten up the spring or the cam for the rear you"ll have more rebound because you"ll have more spring pressuse .the shock has to slow the spring or it will po go. take the shock out remove the spring and see how easy/hard the shaft can be pulled out .call me if you have a problem..

·
SkiDoo Guru
19,326 Posts
they also have a (euro) valving for the sleds that go to europe because there is no grooming there. the valving is on boss web and in the service manual an might also be had on doo sight under parts .pull up the shock section .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts