Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Details later in the week, should be lots of fast sleds around for the vic ride lets get together and see who has what! Spread the word to anyone that is going.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Why don't you guys consider going to St. Germain a bunch of are talking about meeting over there already in the other post about Mioqua cruiserfest. There will be quite a few sleds over there.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Machz333 and i will be at Munising on that Fri night and Sat. Where and when are we going to run them?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Look up John N. with the city police dept. Tell him CHODDERS says HEY NELLIE, he's a
COOL COP! He just bought a non current 700 ledgen. First sled he's owned scence he saw a bad accident in 03. He was just up here in his home town last weekend.
Hope his chest feels better after taking the handle bars into the titty area.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Doo09:
Andy is gone until Tuesday, sunning himself in Jamaca. He will post on Tuesday night his plan. I think he wants to do something Friday and Saturday. There is a excellent place to race about 15 miles south of Munising towards Manistique.

·
Registered
167 Posts
raiderman said:
Doo09:
Andy is gone until Tuesday, sunning himself in Jamaca. He will post on Tuesday night his plan. I think he wants to do something Friday and Saturday. There is a excellent place to race about 15 miles south of Munising towards Manistique.
[snapback]745301[/snapback]​
I certainly don't want to put any bad thoughts on the idea...have you guys seen the weather forecast??? RAIN and higher temps???

I'm sure we'll be ok, the weatherman hasn't got it right the whole year!??!

Steve

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone that will be here this weekend the big thunder nos kits will be showcased and for sale around manistique and munising this weekend.

·
Registered
172 Posts
andy670ho said:
Anyone that will be here this weekend the big thunder nos kits will be showcased and for sale around manistique and munising this weekend.
[snapback]750857[/snapback]​
Bringing both 1000's /1 with Big Thunder kit Please fill us in on the details thou. Thanks Jim

·
Registered
172 Posts
Dunn said:
Hey Jim Im going Fri. morning call me later this week. Dave
[snapback]751364[/snapback]​
Will you have a radar gun there? I want to feel 140 mph before I have to put a asphalt track on for the summer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts