Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
341 - 360 of 819 Posts

·
OCD Sledhead
Mach Z 900R
9,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #341 ·
I don't know how long they have had the ignore feature on here, but holy cow it's nice. You ignore 3 or 4 account's and this forum gets a lot more enjoyable again. Just a few cancerous guys that won't quit. Sell the thing. Go away. Nobody cares.
Ahhhh YES.... you NAILED it!

I have the idiots on IGNORE and life is so great! Certain people should NOT be allowed on this forum IMO or anywhere on the internet.

·
Registered
128 Posts
My guess is they just tightened up the wastegate until they got an overboost code then backed it off a bit. The ECU will likely not throw a code until somewhere around 18lbs of boost. I have my doubts how well that will consistently work though.

·
Registered
934 Posts
This ecu will not be flashable.
EVO powersports and many others spent over a year since this ecu came out in the sxs to try and flash and have not been successful.
Best they can do is that you can send your sxs ecu in, they disassemble it, modify it by physically removing or modify the area that is in charge of the encryption, so then it cAn be flashed.
They said it is impossible to break the encryption otherwise. Go to evo to read more..

Reactions: rockerdan

·
IKnowNothing
1,490 Posts
Muskoka trails get pounded out fast, mogul city. Riding here for over 50 yrs you want to blip the nose off moguls to skip them. This new Skid does not do that whatsoever, so I do not agree with you on that.

As for the ECU. Lots of talk with people working in them, and have been told by multiple people about the super encryption in this ECU. Maybe you should tell them your theory on my trucks ECU, Im sure they will get a good laugh. I have no skin in the game, just following along like everyone else.

Dan
Tug hill / old forge / adirondack trails get pounded out plenty fast as well. Never felt the 21 R mo x was incapable.

To your other comment - Yes lots of people are working on them. The bosch encryption is difficult to crack and only going to get worse with the next gen. I spend quite a bit of time in my day job dealing with PCMs for automotive, so I guess I do have some knowledge on the subject. I have spent time discussing with one of the tuners chasing the mach. The only laughing that would happen with somebody who understands the digital realm is at you if you took the pompous tone rather than willingness to learn.

There is a reason that certain auto platforms require a hardware modification to write permanently to it, so to act like the calibration in the bosch ecu in the mach is somehow new is senseless.

I'm no clutching guru so i have no food for thought on that avenue, but my question still stands as to weather or not you have any data logged for your pulls. Otherwise you're spinning your wheels IMO....

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Has anyone tried a torsional secondary spring? They come with a compression spring right? Once i get time thats where im headed with the mach, will start around 18 lbs. from what my bud is telling me is its shifting too fast in the secondary then it doesnt have the power to pull itself, thats where a torsional spring can help imo. Time for the b/y/r dalton. Its too bad dans post got off track but that seems to be the usual in here lately, alot of smart guys in here so maybe stop the bitching and lets figure the sled out

·
Ski-Doo Guru
14,193 Posts
Tug hill / old forge / adirondack trails get pounded out plenty fast as well. Never felt the 21 R mo x was incapable.

To your other comment - Yes lots of people are working on them. The bosch encryption is difficult to crack and only going to get worse with the next gen. I spend quite a bit of time in my day job dealing with PCMs for automotive, so I guess I do have some knowledge on the subject. I have spent time discussing with one of the tuners chasing the mach.

There is a reason that certain auto platforms require a hardware modification to write permanently to it, so to act like the calibration in the bosch ecu in the mach is somehow new is senseless.

I'm no clutching guru so i have no food for thought on that avenue, but my question still stands as to weather or not you have any data logged for your pulls. Otherwise you're spinning your wheels IMO....
No trails in the world as as tight, twisty or pounded out as Muskoka gets none period, just ask the guys that ride there they will tell you!

Agree on the ECU its absolutely nothing special, SSDD as just about any car on the road. To think this one has some sort of magic is foolish. Most likely can't get to the board to brute force attack it and crack, its likely encased in epoxy. Who's going to be first to try and remove the conformal coating.

·
Team Adrenaline
967 Posts
Why don’t you clowns line up against the SRXs around the lake of bays . I forgot you did and you left with your tail between your legs.
It was like bringing a knife to a gun fight.
You guys are still standing in the dark.
Should we dust off the turbo 1200s or what? I don’t get it. I ordered the Mach for what I think is going to be the ultimate trail sled. If I want to go fast in a straight line I will bring the correct sled for the job.

I even bought 2 sidewinders last year just to see if they actually were great. Could not sell them fast enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Why don’t you clowns line up against the SRXs around the lake of bays . I forgot you did and you left with your tail between your legs.
It was like bringing a knife to a gun fight.
You guys are still standing in the dark.
Great addition to the topic thanks for your help and input!

·
Registered
2022 Mach Z
1,288 Posts
Should we dust off the turbo 1200s or what? I don’t get it. I ordered the Mach for what I think is going to be the ultimate trail sled. If I want to go fast in a straight line I will bring the correct sled for the job.

I even bought 2 sidewinders last year just to see if they actually were great. Could not sell them fast enough.

If you ordered the Mach because you wanted the ultimate trail sled, then you will get exactly what you’re expecting!

341 - 360 of 819 Posts