Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
2022 XRS Renegade 900 Turbo R, first ride today, approximately 250kms on the sled after today. Quick adjustment, 1 1/4" Ice Ripper. First tank of gas, rode relatively easy. 2nd tank, rode a bit harder, anywhere from 7700rpm to 8000rpm. Very very consistent in that range. Stock Doo belt. Loving the new 900 Turbo R... Cochrane area today, Hearst tomorrow..

Attachments

·
Registered
285 Posts
What time and date are you testing on the lake of bays . The Algonquin Snowmobile club started stakeing it yesterday . I forgot ,What part of the lake are testing on? The picture of Dano was in front of BigWind Island.
You forgot to ask what color of underwear they wear?. Are you still believing St.Onge sold 300 Mach Z's....

·
Registered
285 Posts
You repeatedly add no value to this forum. I think everyone would be pleased if you took a break from repeatedly posting about how disappointed you are in a sled that you haven’t even taken delivery of. Everyone here gets that a tuned winder is in a different ball park and I don’t think anyone cares to be honest.

Just yet another one to block and ignore. Babbling baffoon. Well said.

·
Registered
285 Posts
You just can’t except the true facts that these 2022 turbos are very slow . GPS and Radar guns don’t lie . Brp has a major problem on there hands with the Bosh system that won’t be rectified till after snowmobile season ends .
My friend that works a BRP said only 1 in 10 sleds is working properly. You can buy all the parts you want to make it faster that will do very little .
The ECM has a safety glitch in it that is pulling the H/p back .
BRP are working with Bosh to replace all of the
Bosh ECM ‘s .
They are all on back order with the rest of the chip shortages the world is experiencing.
When a customer Pays $25000 plus for a product that doesn’t work as advertised you usually make a complaint or return it an ask for your money back.
The issue here is , The dealers and BRP are saying there’s no issues ,But when you get passed by a 600 , You know something is wrong.

Please remember , Yamaha engines are second to none in the power sports world.

The answer has been found. Immediately stop all testing on the 900 Turbo R's, no more clutch tuning, no Nothing. He has the answer's. Enough is enough. PROBLEM SOLVED....NEXT...

·
Registered
285 Posts
So now a 600r is beating the Machs - wow.

I think you just set a record for either the dumbest post ever on DooTalk or the biggest line of Bull 💩 ever posted on DooTalk.

Oh wait, that's right, your "buddy" at BRP said they were all down on power.

You are so full of 💩 your eyes have turned brown.

What a TROLL.

My thoughts exactly. Just another babbling bafoon. Loves to hear his jaws flap.

All of us here know the guys that are posting with knowledge and no BS. If you can't see the forest for for trees, you need to stop reading these posts. Ignore this 51f3 bafoon. Just another keyboard warrior.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Ha ha ha !!!!! I ran a tuned 900R this weekend and it was strong in the middle but nothing up top past 90……The Mach Z owner, who owned the tuned 900R said the Mach is a big heavy pile of junk and he said I won’t even line up with you. He also state his 205 tuned 900R crushes his Mach.

Now to put this into perspective, this guy owns every Mach Z ever made and has them all yet in his garage. He said Doo sold us a bill of goods on this sled, it’s slow and handles for ****. He went on to say he has thrown everything it clutching wise and can’t make it go faster than an 850 and it loses to most 850’s .
A 205 Tuned 900 R, who's the tuner?. LMFAO..

·
Registered
285 Posts
" I ran a tuned 900R this weekend and it was strong in the middle but nothing up top past 90"

No such thing!

" He also state his 205 tuned 900R crushes his Mach."

No such thing!

" he has thrown everything it clutching wise and can’t make it go faster than an 850 and it loses to most 850’s "

Complete bull :poop:

The only thing that you have proven in any of the above is your just about as big of an idiot as 51f3.
Beautiful post.....

·
Registered
285 Posts
Fabulous day of riding the '22 XRS, and the '22 Mach Z. Both sleds 8000-8100 rpm. All day. Love both sleds. The 897 ramps of the Mach get some getting used to out of the hole, totally different feel and clutch engagement then the XRS. When getting the Mach rolling from a start, the clutch engagement 'feel' when it really grabs is different. Hopefully our '22 Enduro 900 Turbo R is ready to go next week too..

Attachments

·
Registered
285 Posts
Funny how many guys have sleds they talk about hitting 200 km/h on the speedo, if you look at the sled when new, this is what it shows from the factory as the top speed. I 'm thinking many guys have not reset there stats on the dash & just drool when they see a crazy top speed like that.
Believe what you want, but last top speed recorded was 184, now on perfect trails yesterday 'she' went 200. Another run it ran was on GPS at 110mph....

·
Registered
285 Posts
For anyone wanting their Mach to run better, with the advise of a Rocker Dan ( thanks a ton!!!) I installed the 880 ramps and 44/38 helix while keeping the stock spring. Honestly can say that it feels like an entirely new sled! Pull so hard low-mid range it’s almost more than most people will need. Up top it never stops pulling and that feeling of hitting a wall on rail grades is no longer there. Little bit of background, my sled would hit 7700 every time and then drop back to 7600 and feel like ecu was pulling power. With the new combination it pulls 7900-8000 every time and hold rpm the way it should and no longer has the feeling that it’s pulling power. This was riding at about 20F. Sled now runs side by side with my buds thundercat from a slow roll, whoever gets the jump maintains the lead slightly. Can thank Dan enough, my Mach now feels like the sled that should have been delivered by brp.
So if your sled was running 8000 to 8100 rpms, would you have done those changes?.

·
Registered
285 Posts
7900-8000 is what everyone seems to shoot for with the 900’s. I think ever. If you are running 8000 the 880 ramps pull much harder and I think there is still going to be some overshift.
Both my '22 Mach and my '22 XRS pull same RPMS. Anywhere from 7900 to 8100 every day, consistently. I feel my Mach pulls harder then my XRS. Mach has studs, XRS has Ice Ripper. I'm really happy with both sleds. We have a '22 Enduro coming shortly as well to try out..I'm not sure if any changes are required..

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts