Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
The dealers tech manual recommends a loose deflection as historically electronic reverse in past years have issues with tight belt deflection so to avoid issues, their directive is to keep them loose. Not sure of the actual owners manual given to consumers since as a typical man (According to my wife) I have never looked at one...
[/
Loose belt deflection has nothing to do with the low rpm issue at WOT

·
Registered
215 Posts
Buddy and I raced maybe 30 x today on groomed lakes,I consistently saw 118 -120 on speedo running at 7700 with the 571,put on the xs 821 and was still running 118-120 but at 7400-7500
I have put on a rip2 2ply 1" and it sucks out of the hole but top ends well
My buddy had the stock 1.25" and would wipe me at lower speeds but I could usually top end him but only by 1 or 2 mph
The new sleds are fine everybody is just comparing them to the tuned 900T which is roughly the same
Try racing a stock 900T, not even close :love:

·
Registered
215 Posts
I respectfully disagree. They are slow on top. Maybe you have a good one.
I like this sled A LOT & if this is all it's got i'm cool with that.
It pulls hard & is VERY fun.
BUT, and a huge BUT, it has more somewhere. We just need to find it.
I'm barely above an 850 or Apex.
Doo also claimed "First Across lake". Must be a small lake. Maybe they meant pond.

I firmly believe there is something small like a clutch spring or Crack Pressure or maybe boost leak.
When my sled runs at 8000 then i'll live with whatever it's got on top cuz like i said i'm VERY happy with it.

MOST guys are seeing 107ish. That is NOT something to brag about with 200 hp!
I'm guessing Bombi will come out with a recall because of the complaints,likely a reflash

·
Registered
215 Posts
As long as it’s constructive questions/bouncing ideas off to productivity work through this together and to share thoughts on the next move to make. That’s what this forum is supposed to be, but some who don’t have a 900r or some are upset with performance of there’s and are sour about it also some who just like to stir the pot are taking it to a level that I’m sure makes Dan and many others that actually know there stuff or attempt to solve and share problems to the group to save testing the same things over and over I’m sure are reluctant to share and post findings or solutions because of those that just are not here for the productivity of the group. I just hope Dan and those in the know or anyone that test different things keep sharing instead of holding back to not deal with negative members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perfectly said,I was just about to post something just like this,Dan seems to be dealing with the idiots with impressive diplomacy and is way more patient than I could be. Keep up the good work there Rockerdan,much respect (y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts