Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Waiting for my Dalton adjustables which I originally ordered simply due to the fact I plan to run an Ultimax.

Dan
The Daltons are nice and I have run them before myself. But I'm not sure about tossing $ out to run a cheaper belt knowing that Doos have been pretty dam good in regards to belt life over the years. Seems like your just trading $ in regards to the "belt" itself. Getting the adjustability of the ramps will be the bigger benefit in my mind.
Good thing the Mach only costs 18+k...

·
Registered
181 Posts
The big test came Sunday with our big local lake being ready to get onto ice(Lake of Bays).... side by side with Dano's test mule Adrenalin bone stock. Just to refresh memories, the Adrenalin initially had 5mph and 500 rpm over the Mach. Now with the Dalton adj ramps, these two sleds were basically identical in speed. Tapped 112 & 113GPS in some sections of the lake which has less snow than others.
I'm happy that the ramps/weights helped you out.

But the fact that a factory lowered Mach that costs approx 5k more than an Adrenalin needs aftermarket clutching to make it equal is pretty disgusting. I haven't seen a thread in the last 2-3 weeks bragging about the launch mode being the Golden ticket either...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts