Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Dood drink some koolaid slow z's seem to be getting to you
" I ran a tuned 900R this weekend and it was strong in the middle but nothing up top past 90"

No such thing!

" He also state his 205 tuned 900R crushes his Mach."

No such thing!

" he has thrown everything it clutching wise and can’t make it go faster than an 850 and it loses to most 850’s "

Complete bull :poop:

The only thing that you have proven in any of the above is your just about as big of an idiot as 51f3.
I guess I will help correct this since it keeps getting brought up and I was there. It wasn't a tuned 900r but a tuned 900t. We had a conversation with a group that had 2 mach's running in it. One ran pretty good and the other not so much. The one that wasn't so good was getting beat by his old tuned 900t and 850's. The guy had a very extensive background of sledding including racing with skidoo's. He sounded like he gave up trying to get it to run good. I won't go into any more detail and leave it at that. The stock Tcat pulled the 900s on the big end. To me it sounds like a 50/50 shot on these things. Both the mach and 900r xrs in our group have the dead spot up top and getting out mph on top by 850's. The xrs runs out to 8000rpms and the mach not so much. With that and the 2 we talked to this weekend thats 3 out of 4 that seem to have the issue. I hope it gets figured out. I have seen some get some big numbers on top. On a side note, if your not happy with it you can always sell it and make money. I made $2500 and my buddy I think has his sold today for a $4000 gain.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
For anyone thinking about putting an 821 belt on a 900r save yourself the time the thing will only spin 7,200 RPMs I had some extra time to test some stuff 8:21 don't even try that belt on the 900r
You try a Gboost yet and if so what was that like?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
My XRS is only getting 7400 on the gauge, approximately 260kms on the dial... am I still in a break in period? Will it wake up abit
Some do, some don't. Some rev to 8000 right away from mile 1 like the 2 in our group and another buddy's only did 7400 at first and is now over 7600. Some rev good and then fall off after some miles on. It's all over the place. Break in seems to have nothing to do with rpms. And nobody has proven there is a break in besides what's written in the manual.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts