Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1999 Ski-Doo Mach Z up for sale. Just under 5000 miles on it. All stock except for 120 studs on newer Camoplast track, and new Boyesen power reeds. Very strong running sled, always starts on 2nd or 3rd pull. The previous owner before me rolled it, and there is a small crack in the front of the hood, and the foot moldings are slightly warped, but does not affect ride or straightness at all. Always summerized, carbs drained, engine fogged, etc...comes with Ski-Doo CK3 cover. Asking $3500 o.b.o. Can e-mail pics if wanted, or will post them if someone can tell me how. Not quite sure how to get them on here. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
'99MachZ800 said:
I have a 1999 Ski-Doo Mach Z up for sale. Just under 5000 miles on it. All stock except for 120 studs on newer Camoplast track, and new Boyesen power reeds. Very strong running sled, always starts on 2nd or 3rd pull. The previous owner before me rolled it, and there is a small crack in the front of the hood, and the foot moldings are slightly warped, but does not affect ride or straightness at all. Always summerized, carbs drained, engine fogged, etc...comes with Ski-Doo CK3 cover. Asking $3500 o.b.o. Can e-mail pics if wanted, or will post them if someone can tell me how. Not quite sure how to get them on here. Thanks!!!
[snapback]725754[/snapback]​
to expensive for 5000miles and rolled. Good luck.

·
Banned
89 Posts
'99MachZ800 said:
[snapback]725754[/snapback]​
Thats what i was thinking machdream...lol

I got a 99 Mach Z for sale thats mint with no blemishes anywhere with 2200 miles on it. Brand new Camoplast track and drive clogs with 192 1.175 Woodies studs and a MBRP can. HPG piggy back shocks on the front and SC-10 II on the rear. V-force reeds and has been garage stored for the life of the sled. Comes with Ski-Doo CK3 cover $3900 o.b.o. I have a brand new SKI DOO coat helmet and gloves that I will make the new owner a hell of a deal on. pictures available upon request for serious buyers....

·
Registered
841 Posts
If you guys are selling these sleds for this much, then mine should sell for $4000 +. I have a 2000 with 3600 miles, and everything is new, M-10, BLT front end, BOSS high rise seat, track, handle bars, etc.

Machdream, what do you think??

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
machz123 said:
If you guys are selling these sleds for this much, then mine should sell for $4000 +. I have a 2000 with 3600 miles, and everything is new, M-10, BLT front end, BOSS high rise seat, track, handle bars, etc.

[snapback]725854[/snapback]​
I agree. Unfortunatley for you Machz123, all your aftermarket stuff will never pull the dollars that you have into it. It will be worth more to the right person but Most buyers will see "2000 Mach Z, 3600 miles" and base what they're willing to pay on that. M-10 for a hardcore Mach Z guy means the sled sits way up and is slower, etc, etc. I personally like (love) your setup and would be willing to pay a little more because i ditch bang and trail ride 97% of the time. Just like dude telling you that you "have to put a single pipe on it" to make it a real trail sled, he may not be willing to pay much for it for that reason. He might say, "it's not a real trail sled, it has triple pipes", where as i say "I love the triples with the M-10, BLT, it's the ultimate trail sled!" see what im sayin??? At the end of the day it's a 2000 Mach Z with 3600 miles. A darn nice one at that.

·
Banned
89 Posts
MachDream said:
machz123 said:

I agree. Unfortunatley for you Machz123, all your aftermarket stuff will never pull the dollars that you have into it. It will be worth more to the right person but Most buyers will see "2000 Mach Z, 3600 miles" and base what they're willing to pay on that. M-10 for a hardcore Mach Z guy means the sled sits way up and is slower, etc, etc. I personally like (love) your setup and would be willing to pay a little more because i ditch bang and trail ride 97% of the time. Just like dude telling you that you "have to put a single pipe on it" to make it a real trail sled, he may not be willing to pay much for it for that reason. He might say, "it's not a real trail sled, it has triple pipes", where as i say "I love the triples with the M-10, BLT, it's the ultimate trail sled!" see what im sayin??? At the end of the day it's a 2000 Mach Z with 3600 miles. A darn nice one at that.
[snapback]725969[/snapback]​
wow i think machdream might be asking you on a date next....

·
Registered
841 Posts
MachDream said:
machz123 said:

[snapback]725969[/snapback]​
Your right. I will never get what I put into it, and I dont expect to. I am keeping the triples on it. But also in the same aspect a stock Mach w/ mid 2k miles is and a yr older should only be worth the price they want for to the same type of person.

My sled only feels slower off the start because it doesnt hook as good with the M-10.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
O.K. Jblair so i used the word love 2 times in one post, my bad. I cant help it, i love...er........i mean like his sled

·
Registered
231 Posts
ive got an 01 tech plus with 136 factory long track,studs,silencers and under 1200 miles and ill lt it go for 2800 today,all black real low windshield looks real hot and runs awsome

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
chris1000 said:
ive got an 01 tech plus with 136 factory long track,studs,silencers and under 1200 miles and ill lt it go for 2800 today,all black real low windshield looks real hot and runs awsome
[snapback]729520[/snapback]​
98machz800,
I rest my case.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts