Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
machzmoneypit said:

[snapback]693704[/snapback]​
ok heres the deal i have a 94 mach z 830 i burned up a cylender and i had to get another borable jug i am looking for a good set of pistons is there anything else besides a wisco out there? im more the car guy ive had a few sleds ands quads and i dont seem to care for the wisco piston can sombody direct me to somthing differnt? also can som body tell me how to check and see if oil injection works propely ? i dont know what caused the thing to blow exactly Bad gas? to hot of plug? br8es? or no oil i had a issue with a needle sticking where it was getting flooded on the clutch cylender then got that fixed replace weak throttle cable and set oil injector lined up both marks well after all that i got it back to gether took it for about a mile down the road and it burned up the cylender on the start side it was running better than ever befor it blew kinda sucks lol anyway any one got any pointer what i should look for so this dont happen again seing it isnt cheap to work on these toys thanks Josh

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
machz830 said:
I've got the same kit in my sled and as far as I know the only people that sell the is wiseco...not positive though...
[snapback]697025[/snapback]​
wow all you ski doo guys here i thaught i would get a little more help than this i guess ill hang in there and wait for more input thanks guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.