Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
WHAT'S UP GUY'S LOOKING FOR SOME ADVICE. JUST GOT MY NEW MACH Z SLED HAS ZERO MILES. I'M WONDERING WITH ME BEING 6'FT2'' AND WEIGHING 275 WILL MY MACH STILL ROMP LIKE OTHERS. I JUST SENT IT TO ONE OF THE BEST SKI DOO TUNERS IN THE COUNTRY TO GET A NEW RIPSAW TRACK 144 STUDS PLUG THE DECOMPRESSION AND A WILD CLUTCH SETUP HE SAYS WITH MY WEIGHT THIS THING SHOULD JUST SCREAM STILL SOME OF HIS CUSTOMERS WEIGH 300PLUS AND THEY ARE GETTING GREAT RESULTS SHOULD THIS SETUP WAKE UP THE SLED OVER STOCK FORM EVEN WITH MY WEIGHT. ALSO YOU GUY'S THAT HAVE DONE SIMULAR UPGRADES DID YOU FEEL A DIFFERENCE HELP BIGBOY1 OUT IN MICHIGAN THANKS.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm 6'2" and 250 lbs. I've got 460 miles on and this sled rocks. Set up is critical and I haven't found the sweet spot yet. I don't know if this sled will be in the great handling class vs the rev x models I've had in the past.

Get your sled broke in before you go too far. It needs the 4 hour period and will cough and spit some during this time. Also, don't expect big fuel mileage at first. I ran out at 89 miles on 1st tank but since has settled into about a 130 mile per tank sled.

Hang on....huge transfer.....big ski lift....shorten limiter strap 2 holes and go from there.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
irnhed said:
I'm 6'2" and 250 lbs. I've got 460 miles on and this sled rocks. Set up is critical and I haven't found the sweet spot yet. I don't know if this sled will be in the great handling class vs the rev x models I've had in the past.

Get your sled broke in before you go too far. It needs the 4 hour period and will cough and spit some during this time. Also, don't expect big fuel mileage at first. I ran out at 89 miles on 1st tank but since has settled into about a 130 mile per tank sled.

Hang on....huge transfer.....big ski lift....shorten limiter strap 2 holes and go from there.

[snapback]263365[/snapback]​
Is your's stock just curious, have you lined up with any other machines. My good friend has F7 he told me a Mach with 192 studs and clutch kit destroyed him on the lake. I thought these two machines were close.

·
Registered
101 Posts
BIGBOY1 said:
WHAT'S UP GUY'S LOOKING FOR SOME ADVICE. JUST GOT MY NEW MACH Z SLED HAS ZERO MILES. I'M WONDERING WITH ME BEING 6'FT2'' AND WEIGHING 275 WILL MY MACH STILL ROMP LIKE OTHERS. I JUST SENT IT TO ONE OF THE BEST SKI DOO TUNERS IN THE COUNTRY TO GET A NEW RIPSAW TRACK 144 STUDS PLUG THE DECOMPRESSION AND A WILD CLUTCH SETUP HE SAYS WITH MY WEIGHT THIS THING SHOULD JUST SCREAM STILL SOME OF HIS CUSTOMERS WEIGH 300PLUS AND THEY ARE GETTING GREAT RESULTS SHOULD THIS SETUP WAKE UP THE SLED OVER STOCK FORM EVEN WITH MY WEIGHT. ALSO YOU GUY'S THAT HAVE DONE SIMULAR UPGRADES DID YOU FEEL A DIFFERENCE HELP BIGBOY1 OUT IN MICHIGAN THANKS.
[snapback]263203[/snapback]​
hello, im in michigan i will be buying a mach in the next to weeks can you tell me who your tuner is. im thinking about changing the track , puting in a m10 and 800x front shocks. ive hear the suspention sucks. what your opion . thanks jeff

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
BIGBOY1 said:
irnhed said:

[snapback]263365[/snapback]​
Is your's stock just curious, have you lined up with any other machines. My good friend has F7 he told me a Mach with 192 studs and clutch kit destroyed him on the lake. I thought these two machines were close.
[snapback]264034[/snapback]​
The stock F7 doesn't have a chance against the mach -out ran and F8 too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts