Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of fuel economy are you guys getting when running hard on wide open groommed trails. I'm getting 12.1 after installing a clutch kit with real strong backshift (setup for trail storming). How bad did the clutch changes hurt my MPG?

·
Registered
307 Posts
I run close to 10 MPG with aggressive trail and hard climbing. Of course I'm pushing the 162" track. Then if I go entirely off trail, I run 6 MPG doing mountain assaults.

·
Registered
957 Posts
BOKMAN said:
What kind of fuel economy are you guys getting when running hard on wide open groommed trails. I'm getting 12.1 after installing a clutch kit with real strong backshift (setup for trail storming). How bad did the clutch changes hurt my MPG?
[snapback]284052[/snapback]​
I have seen 14 to 15 mpg with agressive trail riding so far. stock sled & clicker#2.

·
Registered
430 Posts
aggressive trail riding from 50 to 110 mph 15.5 mpg with chucks hamrah's kit plus top speed by speedo is alittle over 125 on hard pack roads

·
Registered
159 Posts
i must be a wimp! i get 17/18 hard pk trail { i thought aggressive}
got 19 riding with wife 50/60 mph steady. sled runs great 1300 miles not 1 problem except for low fuel issue.completely stock clicker on 2

·
Registered
230 Posts
BOKMAN said:
[snapback]284052[/snapback]​
Rode the first 750+ miles in the UP of Michigan last week, average speed somewhere around 55-60 MPH with several runs of 100+ and averaged an unbelievable 17-18 MPG. Bone stock and clickers on #2. Last Saturday rode a total of 179 miles on 9.7 gallons 18.4 MPG. Very happy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts